Following is the July 2023 installment of “Afghanistan Terrorism Report.” The authors provide a monthly analysis concerning the developing terrorist threat in Afghanistan as well as a comprehensive overview of that month’s al-Qaeda and ISIS-K propaganda.
In July, ISIS-K and pro-ISIS propaganda outlets continued to highlight only terrorist attacks of symbolic importance. In addition to mentioning an ISIS-K attack on a patrol of the Taliban in Kunar province and the execution of an alleged “spy” of the Taliban, pro-ISIS outlets highlighted a series of assassinations of Taliban officials, such as Sayed Azim Agha, the head of the foreign relations department of the Taliban Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled Affairs and the alleged killing of Mullah Yakoob Omari. According to pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets, Omari was an intelligence official of the Taliban in Kunduz.
The attack most prominently discussed in ISIS-K linked propaganda outlets was the suicide attack on the gathering of the Pakistani political party Jamiat Ulema Islam (JUI-F) in the town of Khar, in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan on July 30th. This attack killed at least 54 people and wounded at least 200. Jamiat Ulema Islam (JUI-F) is a Deobandi Islamist political party in Pakistan and ideologically close to the Taliban movement in Afghanistan. The party leader, Maulana Fazlur Rahman, was reportedly involved in organizing the early Taliban movement. This attack on a political gathering drew international condemnation, including by the United Nations Security Council. Both the Afghan Taliban as well as the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) condemned the attack. Interestingly, even al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) issued a statement criticizing the attack. AQIS was formed in 2014 and serves as the regional affiliate of the global al-Qaeda network. While maintaining propaganda machinery, AQIS rarely issues statements concerning events in the region, and the fact that the group commented on this attack can be seen as another indication of the ongoing symbiotic relationship between the Taliban and the al-Qaeda network.
In what could be interpreted as a sign of ISIS-K’s weakening position in the north of Afghanistan, ISIS-K-linked outlets carried a plea by the group to the people of the Panshir Valley to join them in their resistance to the Taliban. Panshir Valley is the last remaining area of operations of the National Resistance Front of Afghanistan (NRF), which brings together fighters who continue to be loyal to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. As highlighted in the previous report, the Taliban are engaged in an increasingly violent campaign against the NRF. Therefore, this is an apparent attempt of ISIS-K to take advantage of this situation and expand its social support base in the area.
Of course, ISIS-K-linked and pro-ISIS propaganda outlets continued their ideological attacks against the Taliban regime. In July, Afghan Shiites celebrated Ashura with religious processions in Afghanistan. Pro-ISIS outlets repeatedly mocked the Taliban, claiming that they were religious deviants for not preventing the celebration of these Shiite religious festivals. Indeed, the Taliban regime allowed these religious celebrations to go ahead but placed a number of restrictions on them, citing security reasons.
A second issue highlighted in pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets in July was the developing commercial relationship between the Taliban regime and China. Indeed, as claimed by pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets, there are multiple media reports that the Haqqani-led Taliban Ministry of Interior Affairs has agreed with Chinese company Huawei to install security cameras to increase domestic security. Furthermore, at the beginning of July, the Taliban regime announced that it had begun extracting oil in Afghanistan’s northern Sar-e Pol province, reportedly through a contract with a Chinese company. In January 2023, the Taliban regime signed a contract with Xinjiang Central Asia Petroleum and Gas Co (CAPEIC) for this project.
In an apparent attempt to give the impression that the Chinese are slowly taking over Afghanistan, pro-ISIS-K propaganda posts repeatedly emphasized a video that allegedly shows Chinese women cycling in Kabul without headscarves. These propaganda posts argued that while the Taliban oppress Afghan women, they let foreign women violate even basic Islamic clothing requirements. Indeed, the United Nations Assistance Mission In Afghanistan (UNAMA), in the July update of its regular human rights reporting, highlighted increasing restrictions on Afghan women and girls, such as the decision of the Taliban regime in May that only males would be allowed to attend the entrance exam for specialized medical training.
Finally, pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets picked up on the meeting between U.S. officials and the Taliban in Qatar. At the end of July, Thomas West, special representative for Afghanistan; Rina Amiri, special envoy for Afghan women; and Karen Decker, chief of the U.S. Mission to Afghanistan based in Doha, met with a delegation led by Taliban foreign minister Amir Khan Muttaqi. This was the first official bilateral meeting since the Taliban took over power by force in Afghanistan in August 2021. The spokesman of the Taliban foreign ministry, Abdul Qahar Balkhi, claimed after the meeting that, among other issues, both sides had discussed the removal of sanctions, a topic that was not confirmed by the official readout from the U.S. side. Of course, pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets used this meeting to argue that the Taliban regime has become a client of the U.S., particularly since during the meeting, the Taliban restated their commitment that Afghanistan will not be used to attack the U.S. or its allies.
Demonstrating the increasing role that ISIS affiliates in West Africa play for this terror network, ISIS-K Voice of Khorasan web magazine headlined its 27th issue at the end of July with an article on ISIS operations in that region. The article highlights the increasing difficulties of international and United Nations forces caused by the military coups in Mali and Burkina Faso and highlights that the coup in Niger will result in a further withdrawal of international forces. The article claims that ISIS has many supporters and its operations are successful, including inflicting casualties on al-Qaeda. Indeed, the operational areas of the two ISIS affiliates in the region, Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) and Islamic State Greater Sahara (ISGS), continue to increase in the region. Since March 2022, ISGS has renamed itself to Islamic State Sahel Province, an elevation from an ISIS-affiliated group to an ISIS “province” status. Its fighters now regularly clash with forces belonging to Jamaat Nusrat Al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM), the coalition of al-Qaeda-linked groups in the region.
Afghanistan Terrorism Report
Table of Contents
- ISIS Al-Naba Newsletters, July 2023
- Pro-ISIS Online Chatter
- ISIS Amaq Statements
- Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Putin’s Militia in Russia,” Released July 5, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Biden’s New Army,” Released July 16, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Life Long Justice or Fear of Ignorance,” Released July 17, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Brokers of Democracy,” Released July 19, 2023
- Al-Naba Edition 400, ISIS-K Attack Mentioned in List of “Prominent Operations of the Caliphate soldiers” for the year 1444, Released July 20, 2023
- Pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation Pamphlet, “On the Foundation of Democracy,” Released July 27, 2023
- Pro-ISIS-K Al-Azaim Document, “To the Muslim People of the North and Especially Panjshir,” Released July 29, 2023
- Pro-ISIS-K Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine, Issue 27, Released July 31
- Pro-ISIS-K Al-Azaim Document, “Jamiat Republican Martyrs,” Released August 1, 2023
- Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent Statement, Released July 30, 2023
1. ISIS Al-Naba Newsletters, July 2023
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 398, Published July 6, 2023
- Two members of the Taliban militia were killed in an armed ambush of the Mujahideen in Khorasan”
“The soldiers of the Caliphate in the province of Khorasan killed two members of the Taliban militia this week in an ambush in eastern Afghanistan. In detail, by the grace of God Almighty, the soldiers of the Caliphate set up an armed ambush on Monday (14 Dhu al-Hijjah) for a foot patrol of the apostate Taliban militia, in the village of (Dukul) in the Suki district of Kunar, where they targeted the patrol with automatic weapons, which led to the killing of two personnel and the seizing of a rifle. One of them, and the Mujahideen returned to their bases in peace, praise be to God.”
And the soldiers of the Caliphate in the province of Khorasan had assassinated, during the past week, a leader belonging to one of the apostate political parties active in Pakistan, and they also killed a member of the (Sikh) sect and wounded another, in three separate operations.”
- “Seizing a gun belonging to a Taliban member in an attack in the village of (Dukul) in the district of (Suki)”
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 399, Published July 13, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 400, Published July 20, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 401, Published July 27, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 402, Published August 3, 2023
- “270 dead and wounded in the ranks of one of the parties participating in the elections, in a martyrdom operation in the border town of Bajaur”
“This week, a martyrdom attack hit a huge political crowd, which included hundreds of members of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, one of the most prominent apostate parties participating in the Pakistani ‘government coalition,’ while they were holding a political conference for party members in the (Bajaur) region, with the aim of mobilizing popular support for the party. In preparation for the upcoming polytheistic elections, so that the blessed attack may claim the lives of dozens of members of the apostasy party, including prominent leaders, and for the blood attack to confirm that the Islamic State rejects democracy in word and deed.”
- “Brother (Abdullah Al-Muhajir) - may God accept him - the perpetrator of the attack on a gathering of apostates in (Bajaur)”
- “270 dead and wounded Democrats”
“And in the details, with the grace of God Almighty, on Sunday (12 / Muharram), one of the knights of martyrdom, Brother (Abdullah Al-Muhajir) - may God accept him - set off towards the place of a massive political conference, which was held by the party (Association of Islamic Scholars) for its members and affiliates in the city of (Khar) in the region (Bajaur) border, as part of the apostate party's preparations for the upcoming polytheistic elections.
Where the Mujahid penetrated among the crowds of believers in infidel democracy, detonating his explosive vest among them, killing and wounding dozens of them. According to the latest statistics we received, the outcome of the attack amounted to about 70 dead party members, including prominent leaders, and about 200 injured with varying degrees of injury. Many leaders and cadres of the party were killed during the bombing, the most prominent of whom was the party leader in (Bahour) region, and the party leader in (Nawaghi) region, thanks to God.”
- “A picture from the site of the explosion in the city of Khar in the border region of Bajaur”
- “The Pakistani army rushes to relief and the tyrants of the East and West condemn”
“After the attack, the leader of the apostate Pakistani army rushed to the site of the bombing, and sent his planes to transport the wounded democracy to hospitals for treatment, and the leaders of the Pakistani government, led by its prime minister, issued threats to prosecute those responsible for the attack. Various media outlets published pictures and video tapes that showed the ‘first moments’ of the huge explosion that occurred at the front of the crowd, in addition to the bodies of a number of dead people. The Pakistani police said in a statement that the martyrdom bomber ‘detonated his explosive belt near the podium where a number of senior party leaders were sitting.’ The tyrants of the East and the West, led by America, Iran, the Taliban, and a number of tyrants and rulers of apostasy, hastened to condemn and criminalize the attack, which they described as a threat and a war on democracy, and it is, praise be to God.”
“This apostate party falsely calls itself the Association of Scholars of Islam, but when investigating its matter, it becomes clear to the Muslim that it is as far from Islam as democracy is from monotheism. It is a strange paradox that this apostate party participates in blasphemous elections, believes in democracy, and competes for polytheistic parliaments. And it is led by a taghut who heads the (Pakistan Democratic Movement), which is the nucleus of the ruling coalition in Pakistan at present, and it is a mixture of secular, patriotic and nationalist parties! All of them unanimously agreed to choose the leader of (Islamic scholars) as the head of their democratic political alliance.”
- “You don't want a jihadist democrat!”
This party is what you want to believe, Sufi in the way, democratic in orientation, was an ally of the jihadists previously and the Afghan Taliban today, and is still connected to the military establishment in Pakistan, meaning that the party constitutes a heterogeneous mixture of ignorant components that did not meet in the era of the first ignorance, and there is no doubt that this The Islamic Party is in fact a democratic name, and there is no exception in that between the apostate movements and parties, and the Taliban are far from us.”
- “Just votes in the election”
“The followers of this apostate party are known for their complete loyalty to the beliefs and leaders of the party in a way that summarizes the relationship between the ‘sheikh of the way’ and the ‘disciple,’ as one of the party's members who attended the meeting says, ‘We came to the meeting with enthusiasm! But we ended up in the hospital.’ The members of this party constitute a major political weight in the Pakistani polytheistic elections for any political alliance, because of the party's ‘ability to mobilize tens of thousands of religious school students’ to which the party belongs! Thus, they become mere electoral votes for the ruling tyrants competing for the chairs of the polytheistic parliament, which explains the insistence of the leaders of the secular and national parties on allying with this party! Even choosing a boss as her boss!”
- “Honest war on democracy”
“As for the legitimate dimensions of the attack, the Mujahideen's statements were clear and brief in their official statements that the attack came within ‘the natural context of the continuous war waged by the Islamic State against democracy as a regime hostile to true Islam and in conflict with its divine law.’ The attack also reflects the sincerity of the Islamic State in fighting democracy in word and deed, and its innocence from it and those who appeal to it, unlike many of the apostate movements that were insulting democracy for their inability to reach it, so when it reached it, it Islamized and legitimized it.”
- “A Taliban spy was killed”
“On the security front, the soldiers of the Caliphate captured, on Tuesday (14 Muharram), a spy affiliated with the apostate Taliban militia, in the Sukai area of Kunar, and after interrogating him, he was killed, and praise be to God.”
- “The moment a spy of the Taliban militia was killed in the Sukai area of Kunar.”
2. Pro-ISIS Online Chatter
- July 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban “cheered” President Biden’s statement that al-Qaeda does not have a presence in Afghanistan, contradicting a recent UN sanctions monitoring team report.
“#contemplation. The apostate Taliban militia cheered the recent statements of the infidel American tyrant, Joe Biden, that the apostate al-Qaeda fragmentation does not exist in Afghanistan, and said that these statements are a ‘recognition of the truth.’
The apostate Abdul Qahar Balkhi, the liar, wrote on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate Taliban militia in a tweet today (Saturday 10) that the words of the US tyrant refute the recent reports of the UN Security Council sanctions monitoring committee.
The apostate Balkhi admitted that the apostate militia does not allow the use of the territory of Afghanistan against other countries, claiming that the apostate Taliban militia did not take such an approach under any orders from anyone, including the United States.
The apostate added, ‘We consider Joe Biden's statement about the absence of armed groups in Afghanistan as a recognition of reality.’”
- July 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are allowing the U.S. to enter Afghanistan as “diplomats, military advisors, trainers or even collaborators” as long as they do not try to challenge Taliban rule.
“#contemplation. According to this Taliban Balaam, this time if the American Crusader forces want to enter Afghanistan according to positive law as diplomats, military advisors, trainers or even collaborators, the important thing is that they do not covet the rule, then this is permissible in the law of the apostate Taliban militia.”
- July 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban receives payments from the U.S. and NATO for their “war against Islam.” The post notes that NATO’s Secretary General, Jens Stoltenberg, defended the legality of burning the Quran in Sweden, stating it was “freedom of expression.”
“#contemplation. The tyrant of NATO, the infidel Stoltenberg, said that burning a copy of the Holy Quran in Sweden is ‘freedom of expression’ and that it is not ‘illegal.’
It is noteworthy that the crusader NATO participates with America in sending from 40 to 80 million dollars in wages to the apostate Taliban militia in exchange for its war against Islam.”
- July 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that senior Taliban leaders and regime-affiliated propagandists and media personalities are “openly bragging” about providing security for the U.S. in Afghanistan. The post says that this is “in accordance with the Doha Agreement,” which put the Taliban in power in exchange for preventing fighting against regional powers and the West.
“#contemplation. Senior leaders, drummers, and media professionals affiliated with the apostate #Taliban militia are now openly bragging about preserving the security of the infidel crusader America, killing Muslims, destroying their countries, and transforming their religion, all in accordance with the Doha Agreement, which is indeed a contractual license granted to the apostate militia to control Afghanistan in return for preventing jihad against the infidels and apostates.
Rather, some of them went as far as saying that he is an ally and agent of the occupier! He brags about the testimony of the occupier and insults their opponents that they are agents of the occupier, who pays 80 million dollars to the militia to fight the occupier's agents!
And if you don't believe it, a dead mule has nested in your mind.”
- July 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram mocking the Taliban for Mullah Yaqoob meeting Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman while on hajj. The post asks, “what is the impediment to meeting Netanyahu” in the future?
“A question to the pledge of allegiance to the Taliban. What is the impediment to meeting Netanyahu after meeting bin Salman?”
- July 2: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaqi called on the U.S. to “interact positively” with the regime, following President Biden’s statement that al-Qaeda does not pose a threat from Afghanistan. The post notes that Biden’s comments contradict the United Nations report regarding terrorist activity in Afghanistan and states that the Taliban are only in power with help from the U.S.
“In response to the recent confessions made by the American tyrant, Joe Biden, regarding the absence of the captives of the apostate #Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, the foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia said that America must now fulfill its responsibility and promises and interact positively with this militia.
The apostate Amir Khan Muttaqi said, in an interview with Al-Khazra channel, yesterday, that the statements of the tyrant Biden refute the report of the Security Council of atheist nations regarding the presence of more than 20 terrorist groups in Afghanistan.
America gave you the rule of Afghanistan for free and brought you to Kabul from Doha on Bradley armored vehicles and even pays you millions of dollars for your apostasy and your war against Islam and its people, so what do you ask for above this?!
The question is for the captives of the schizophrenic fragmentation.”
- July 2: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that General Mobeen Khan, a former Taliban official, has announced that he will leave Afghanistan following his fifth arrest by the regime. The post notes that he claimed that the Taliban’s “values have changed.”
“#contemplation. The biggest drummer of the apostate #Taliban militia and its former police chief in #Kabul, General Mobeen Khan, according to himself, decided to leave Afghanistan after the apostate militia arrested him for the fifth time.
He noted this in the form of poetic prose, pointing out how values have changed in the current apostate Taliban militia and that the new regime no longer needs people like him.
It is not known where the former media trumpet of the militia will go, but it would be funny to find it somewhere in Pakistan or Iran, or even better in America.”
- July 3: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban have issued a notice that the Pashto language will be used exclusively in government facilities.
“#Khorasan. A circular to all offices of the apostate Taliban militia using the Pashto language only in all facilities. The language of the Qur’an is not replaced by parsing. The circular is attributed to the Akhund militia base.”
- July 3: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban member was “arrested in secret with a foreign woman.” The post infers a lack of religious uprightness and morality in the Taliban.
“#a witness. A member of the apostate #Taliban militia was arrested in secret with a foreign woman, and both of them defend their act under the pretext that they love each other and for this reason they established this forbidden relationship.
In his defense, the apostate militia member also said that she was attracted to him because of his handsomeness :) Despite his rejection of it, he could not avoid it.
One died laughing before completing this post.
May God have mercy on us from time to time.”
- July 4: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban Defense Minister performed hajj “at America’s expense.” The post notes that he is wearing an expensive wristwatch.
“#contemplation. The defense tyrant in the apostate Taliban militia performed hajj at America's expense. And his wristwatch alone is a total price.”
- July 4: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram showing a video of alleged Taliban members having a food fight. The post notes that the Taliban are unconcerned by the suffering of common Afghans.
“#a witness. After they got rich with America's forbidden money and filled their stomachs with sahih, the apostates of the Taliban began to throw food at each other, and they did not feel ashamed of their old age, and they did not remember that 80% of the country's population is below the poverty line.”
- July 8: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that China has begun pumping oil in Sar-e Pol. The post notes that Shahabuddin Dilawar, the Taliban’s Minister of Minerals and Petroleum, attended the ceremony and that multiple Chinese projects in Afghanistan “are on hold due to security concerns.”
“China begins oil production in Afghanistan. The first oil well was discovered in Sar-e Pol province, and it is planned to produce about 100,000 tons of oil from it in the near future.
The opening ceremony was attended by the tyrant of mines and oil in the apostate Taliban militia, Shahabuddin Dilawar.
China is planning many projects to suck resources out of Afghanistan, many of which are on hold due to security concerns.”
- July 8: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram criticizing the Taliban (who have relations with al-Qaeda) for allowing the Shiite celebration of Eid al-Ghadir in Afghanistan.
“#a witness. Brothers of religion to the masters of captives #Al-Qaeda_apostate celebrate their heresy feasts.
Yesterday, the Rafidites of Afghanistan celebrated the Day of the False Ghadir (the day the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, appointed Ali bin Abi Talib, may God be pleased with him, as his alleged successor).
With the arrival of the apostate Taliban militia to power aboard the American Bradley, such polytheistic, heretical and pagan holidays are being celebrated in Afghanistan for the second year, like many other holidays in neighboring Iran.”
- July 8: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram containing a video of Taliban Education Minister Mullah Neda Mohammad Nadim making anti-Salafi comments and “distorting the facts of history.” The video was likely released in August 2022.
“#a witness. Turn facts and lies until you believe yourself.
- Deliberately lying to the Messenger of God (peace be upon him) and projecting his blessed actions onto their opposites.
Takfir Salafis in general.
- Takfir of the renewed monotheistic sheikh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and everyone who follows in his footsteps.
- Distorting the facts of history by saying that the Kharijites were the ones who killed Umar bin Al-Khattab and Uthman bin Affan, may God be pleased with them, and everyone knows when the Kharijites appeared.
The killer of Umar, may God be pleased with him, Abu Lu'lu'a, is a Magusi who is revered by the rejectionists of Iran and the Hazaras even to worship and has a shrine to which they perform pilgrimage.
For God's sake, if this rambunctious bastard is a minister of high ignorance, then what do you think of what they produce in their pre-Islamic schools?”
- July 9: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that unknown persons killed Syed Azim Agha, the head of the foreign relations department in the Ministry of Martyrs and the Disabled. The post claims that this was “the third assassination” of Taliban leaders recently and that an intelligence chief, Mullah Yakoob Omari, was killed in Kunduz.
“#Khorasan. Local sources reported the assassination of Syed Azim Agha, who held the position of head of the foreign relations department in the Ministry of Martyrs and the Disabled of the apostate Taliban militia. Under what circumstances and where he was killed is not specified.
Note that it is the third assassination of an official of the apostate militia in recent times.
A few days before that, Mullah Yakoob Omari, one of the militia intelligence leaders, was killed in the Aliabad district of Kunduz province.
The information is scarce and contradictory.”
- July 9: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a video circulated of two Chinese women bicycling in Kabul while not wearing head coverings. The post notes that Afghans “recall how the…Taliban…prevented Muslim women from going out, even for necessity, and their right to education” but protect non-Muslims in the country.
“#a witness. #what_the_wonder?..
The common people circulated a video clip of two naked Chinese infidels walking around on a bicycle in the streets of #Kabul openly during the day under the eyes of the world.
They recall how the apostate Taliban militia prevented Muslim women from going out, even for necessity, and their right to education.
And they forgot that the tyrants of the apostate militia receive the unveiled infidel prostitutes with their arms, sit with them and watch them, and receive from them the orders of their Crusader masters.
What is surprising?”
- July 11: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram accusing the Taliban of “hypocrisy and double standards” due to their banning of Swedish humanitarian organizations in Afghanistan after the burning of a Quran in Stockholm. The post states that the Taliban have overlooked China’s persecution of the Uyghurs, “with the burning of thousands of mosques and Qurans,” anti-Muslim repression in India and insults against the Prophet Mohammad by Indian politicians, anti-Sunni policies and acts in Iran and by Iranian proxies, and the U.S. and NATO “who burned Muslim countries altogether.”
“#contemplation. Religious hypocrisy and double standards.
The apostate Taliban militia suddenly remembered burning a copy of the Qur’an in Sweden and prevented this country from any activity on the territory of Afghanistan until Stockholm apologized for what happened.
The activities of the Swedish humanitarian organization aimed at helping Afghan health care, education and agriculture will be banned.
The apostate Taliban militia remembered the burning of a copy of the Quran and deliberately forgot the genocide of the Uyghur Muslims in China with the burning of thousands of mosques and Qurans, the suppression of Muslims in India and the insulting of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, at the official level, as well as Iran’s policy towards the Sunnis on its soil and in a number of countries in which the agents of the Rafidis operate. Whoever said, tortured, raped, and insulted the honor of the Prophet of God (peace be upon him) and his honorable companions atonement.
And NATO and America who burned Muslim countries altogether.”
- July 11: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the governor of Kabul province, Mohammad Qasim Khalid, met with provincial governors to discuss safety during Shiite celebrations for Ashura. The post notes that the Taliban are worried about attacks by ISIS-K.
“#contemplation. The apostate tyrant of #Kabul Mohammad Qasim Khalid met with the provincial tyrants, and the topic of the conversation was to ensure the safety of the Rafidah during their celebration of the heresy Ashura day.
According to the taghut, no one is allowed to disturb the serenity of the Eid ceremonies and the apostate Taliban militia must guard the Rafidah polytheists fiercely these days.
Such measures are being taken to counter potential attacks by the #Islamic_State.
And the apostate militia, the masters of the fragmented captives, set themselves up as protectors of the Shirk of the Rafidah.”
- July 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Pakistani Taliban member Mohammad Tariq Rafiq was reportedly killed in Kunar Province. The post states that he planned the bombing of a bus in Kohistan, Pakistan, that killed nine Chinese workers and injured over two dozen others and an attack on the Confucius Institute in April 2022 in Karachi. The post notes that the Pakistani military, with the “direct complicity” of the Taliban, especially the Haqqanis, has been killing Pakistani Taliban personnel in Afghanistan.
“#contemplation. The mastermind of the attacks against Chinese facilities in Pakistan and Afghanistan was killed.
The person named Mohammad Tariq Rafiq, nicknamed the Button of Destruction, was killed near Paich Dara in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
And high-ranking sources in the militia confirmed, ‘There has been no contact with him since yesterday.’
A Pakistani official said the evidence they have seen so far indicates that he [Tariq] was killed, but more details await. No immediate statements were issued by the apostate Taliban militia.
A video clip of Tariq Zir al-Kharab's body was circulated, with gunshot wounds.
Tareq, he was still the master planner of the Dasu Bombing in Kohistan, which killed 9 Chinese and injured more than 26 others, on July 14, 2021.
He was also responsible for accompanying and planning attacks in collusion with the Mayshya Balochistan Liberation Army, in particular the detonation of an explosive belt by a woman targeting the Chinese Language Center in Karachi on April 26, 2022.
Hunting the heads of the Pakistani militia leaders has become a sport for the Pakistani army with the direct complicity of the apostate Taliban militia, especially the malicious Haqqani branch.”
- July 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a new section of the Khaf-Herat railway between Afghanistan and Iran opened. The post said that Taliban leaders emphasized the friendship between Afghanistan and Iran and that “a simple misunderstanding,” likely referring to border clashes in May,” “could not harm the relations between the two brotherly countries.”
“#contemplation. Yesterday, the Herat-Khaf railway between Afghanistan and Iran was opened, which will become an important trade route capable of delivering goods to Turkey.
In this regard, the official trumpet on behalf of the apostate Taliban militia said – ‘The Taliban has a message for our brothers in the Islamic Republic of Iran: We are your brothers, and we hope that this brotherhood will increase strength and durability.’
He also noted that ‘a simple misunderstanding’ could not harm the relations between the two brotherly countries.
The Tagut of Herat, the apostate Noor Ahmad Islam Jar, expressed his happiness at the event, saying that he did not know how he could thank the Iranian Magi for such an important and friendly step.”
- July 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Deobandi sect, of which the Taliban are adherents, encourages violence against Wahhabis.
“#contemplation. The immoral apostate sings: If you meet a Wahhabi, hold him so that he does not escape.
If you meet a Wahhabi, twist his neck and break it
Because you will find it an unparalleled pleasure.
What is the difference between them and the Rawafid?
The hatred of the Deobandis for the Sunnah and the followers of the revival of the monotheist Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab is like the hatred of the Rawafid for the honorable Companions.
The Deobandi doctrine of the apostate Taliban militia.”
- July 14: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban Prime Minister, Mawlawi Abdul-Kabir, told a gathering of Shiite clerics that they were an essential part of Afghanistan and affirmed that they should have “equal and just rights.”
“#Khorasan. The apostate Mawlawi Abdul-Kabir, acting tyrant of the ministers of the apostate student militia, said in an interview with a number of influential Rafidah rabbis that the Rafidah are an ‘important part’ and of the country just like other Muslim Afghans, and all of them enjoy equal and just rights. In light of the law of the apostate militia.
The apostate Mawlawi Abdul-Kabir also said that the meeting of the Rafidah rabbis and those with influence who are satisfied with the officials of the apostate Taliban militia could lead to ‘advancement’ in Afghanistan, and he stressed that the apostate militia regime gives priority to this sector.”
- July 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban leaders have received religious education from al-Mustafa University in Iran, which explains the close ties with Iran. The post says that they must have received a “distorted” education regarding Sunnism that advances the “ideology of the Iranian…Revolution.” The post states that a Shiite school has opened in Kabul, claiming girls will attend.
“#contemplation. The head of the Rafidite institute, the Mustafa Community, called Ali Abbasi, said that some of the leaders of the apostate Taliban militia had received religious education in this Rafidite institution.
He also pointed out that the institute has an internal and external orientation, as it trains foreign students, including teaching the ‘correct’ vision of the Sunni sect, meaning the distorted one.
Al-Rafidi Abbasi added that all graduates of this institute know the Persian language and carry the ideology of the Iranian ‘Majian Revolution.’ This may explain why the extended militia changed course to the Iranianization of Afghanistan after it came to power with American auspices and support from the Magians. We would not be surprised if some of the leaders of the new regime were secretly rejectionists, because the practice of concealing the beliefs of taqiyya is one of the foundations of rejection.
Meanwhile, another Rafidite school has been opened in Kabul, where girls will be taught.
The great increase in calling for rejectionism among the Afghan common people is one of the methods of the wise men of Tehran to influence Afghanistan.”
- July 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban destroyed the home of the former governor of Kunar, accusing him of joining ISIS-K. The post compares the Taliban's behavior to the Israelis and claims that the Taliban killed women and children during the home demolition.
“#Khorasan. The apostate Taliban militia attacked the house of the former ruler of Kunar, called Zia-ur Rahman, because he defected from him, so they falsely accused him of attempting to join the Islamic State.
As usual, the new Jewish militia destroys the house on its occupants. The damned Jews, at least, are evacuating the house before blowing it up. As for the infidels of the Deobandis, they blow it up on top of children and women alike.”
- July 17: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid has declared that they will protect upcoming Ashura celebrations in the country from ISIS-K attacks. The post notes that the Taliban have not imposed “any prohibition or restrictions” on celebrating Ashura in the country and have created a special leadership council to protect Shiite gatherings during Ashura.
“Al-Naaq said on behalf of the apostate Taliban militia that the upcoming Ashura celebration of the Rafidis will be held in places designated for this purpose throughout the country.
This decision came on the advice of the Shiite generalists who believe that in this way they will be safe from the blows of the Muslims.
The dog of the apostate Taliban militia also confirmed in the audio recording that the apostate regime did not impose any prohibitions or restrictions on celebrating the Rafidi holiday.
It is noteworthy that the apostate militia has set up a special security council to protect the gatherings of the Rafidah and their Shirk.”
- July 18: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram complaining about a large vehicle convoy including police forces used by Taliban leadership.
“#a witness. The protocols of the infidel secular West in the apostate Taliban militia follow the example of filth by filth. This is how the tyrant of ministers returned to his office after spending weeks in the hospital.”
- July 19: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban does not enforce religious law. The post says that a Laghman Province court sentenced someone to “one year in prison and 30 lashes” for same-sex sexual behavior. The post states that the Taliban must feel that they are above religious law.
“#contemplation. Out of the mouths of your gods, oh captives of the damsel, we judge you.
The apostate #Taliban militia rules by the law of human beings, not the law of the Merciful.
The criminal court in Laghman of the secular militia ruled to one year in prison and 30 lashes for the perpetrators of the indecency of the people of Lot!!
Yes, gentlemen, a year in prison and 30 lashes for the perpetrator of a people whom God has uprooted from his land and fallen from the sky to the earth upside down and behind them is a rain of stones from shale and a curse until the Day of Judgment.
Because of this, obstruction of God’s obscene limits hit their pegs in the shameful backsides of the people.
Because of these tickling rulings, immorality and major sins spread among the elements. As for the leaders, do not reproach them for they are above the law.
It is mentioned that the infidel militia, within the limits of their Lord, equated the punishment of the adulterer with the male and the female, and the thief of chicken and bread.
The foolish, perishing Ikhwanji is fats and on his neck is an oath of allegiance to obscene people.”
- July 20: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are constantly publicly “affirming (their) loyalty to the Doha agreement” and proclaiming that they will not allow Afghan territory to be used to attack other countries.
“#contemplation. Hardly a forum passes without the apostate #Taliban militia affirming its loyalty to the Doha agreement with the bad god America, and they are not ashamed of defaming the matter.
In a meeting with the apostate Asif Durrani, the Pakistani special representative for Afghanistan affairs, the foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia confirmed that the militia will never attack anyone, and the crying Amir Khan Muttaqi added: ‘We will not allow our lands to be used against another country.’”
- July 20: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that two Taliban members of the Department of Education in Ghor were arrested for raping two women. The post states that wives and daughters of soldiers and employees of the former Afghan government are targeted for sexual violence by the Taliban.
“#a witness. Two members of the apostate Taliban militia were arrested in Ghor by residents while forcibly raping two women.
The apostates were arrested in the village of Qutas, in the center of Ghor, during the assault on the honor of two women at one o'clock in the morning.
The apostates Basir and Gul Ahmed, two employees of the Department of Education in Ghor.
It is noteworthy that this matter is spread throughout the country, and the targets are women and daughters of soldiers and employees of the former regime, and the leaders of the cancerous regime use the threat and money to forcefully marry unlucky women.”
- July 20: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram complaining that the Taliban do not punish foreign women in Kabul who are not fully veiled. The post complains that Chinese women are in the country after Chinese mining companies began operations in Afghanistan.
“#contemplation. Buddhist prostitutes lounging clothed and naked among men in the streets of #Kabul under the full satisfaction of the apostate #Taliban militia.
What the slave-girls do in Afghanistan is what the infidels of the Salul family do in the Arabian Peninsula
After the secular militia handed over successive Afghan mines to Chinese companies, a number of pagan women from this country also entered Afghanistan and roamed the cities of Afghanistan freely under the management of a secular militia.”
- July 21: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban Deputy Prime Minister for Political Affairs affirmed to the Pakistani Special Envoy to Afghanistan that they would not “interfere in the internal affairs of Pakistan” and did not want to promote “insecurity in Pakistan.” The post states that the Taliban again declared they would not allow other groups to threaten neighboring countries from Afghan territory.
“#contemplation. The political deputy of Taghut, the ministers of the apostate Taliban militia, said in a meeting with the apostate, the Pakistani special envoy to Afghanistan, that this secular militia does not interfere in the internal affairs of Pakistan and they do not want insecurity in Pakistan.
The apostate Mawlawi Abdul Kabir added: ‘Pakistan as a Muslim neighbor, we do not want war and insecurity in Pakistan.’
The apostate Mawlawi Abdul Kabir confirmed in this meeting that the apostate Taliban militia ‘considers the security of Pakistan from its own security and the lack of security in Pakistan depends on its performance.’
The apostate stressed that the cloned militia will not allow anyone, no matter what, to use the lands of Afghanistan against the infidel neighboring countries.
The political deputy of Taghut, the ministers of the newly created militia, added to this meeting that, ‘As a country that has gone through the bitter experience of war (and not jihad in the way of God...), we advise Pakistan to prefer peace over war.’”
- July 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are protecting Shiite celebrations in Farah, Helmand, and Kabul.
“#contemplation. The polytheistic Rafidah rituals pervade the cities of Farah, Helmand and Kabul under the protection of the tyrants of Spaya # Al-Qaeda_Murtadah.”
- July 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Governor of Kabul appeared at Shiite celebrations in the city to “personally supervise their protection.”
“#contemplation. The apostate tyrant of Kabul Muhammad Qasim Khalid and his accompanying delegation visited the polytheistic Rafidite rituals to verify their security from any possible attacks and to personally supervise their protection.
The Rafidah did not die in practicing their disbelief under the umbrella of the apostate Taliban militia, but this year, the apostate militia showed more interest in these rituals that excommunicate Islam.”
- July 24: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram complaining that a Taliban-affiliated religious scholar in Herat stated that the Taliban fight against the U.S. “was inspired by the uprising of Hussein ibn Ali” and that he is supporting the Shiite celebration of Ashura.
“#a witness One of the thugs of the apostate #Taliban_militia in Herat decided to support the Rafidite hoaxes going on all over the country.
He claimed that the revolution of the apostate militia of the American occupier was inspired by the uprising of Hussein ibn Ali against the oppressive tyrant, Yazid, as he said.
The original clip is accompanied by an English/Arabic translation.”
- July 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban propagandist made an anti-Shiite tweet, writing that if ISIS-K only targeted the Shiite, “I will deliver their car bomb to the target myself.” The post notes that even Taliban supporters are angry that they have offered to protect Shiite celebrations.
“#contemplation. A drummer for the apostate #Taliban militia tweeted:
‘If the soldiers of the state only targeted the Rejectionists in Afghanistan, I would never have stopped them. Rather, I will deliver their car bomb to the target myself. All of them (the Rafidah) left the religion... God humiliates them and drives them away. And I wish that you (the apostate Taliban) would not promise them protection and security.’
The tweet is accompanied by a soldier of the apostate Taliban militia, who is protecting the polytheistic Rafidah while performing their rituals of cursing the Companions, may God be pleased with him, and cursing the honor of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
Behold, captives, even your masters besides Allah declare the Rejectionists to be unbelievers, and you are Islamizing them, and your foolish ones perished for that. May Allah disgrace you altogether and in detail.”
- July 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the security commander of Takhar Province was summoned to Kabul after allegedly raping a young girl. The post notes that the Taliban arrested the rape survivor and that she is currently imprisoned in Kabul.
“#Khorasan. The security commander of the apostate Taliban militia in Takhar was summoned to Kabul on charges of sexually assaulting a girl.
Local sources in Takhar said that the apostate Mawlawi Nasrallah Hudhaifa, the security commander of the apostate militia in Takhar, raped a young girl and was summoned to Kabul after the victim's family complained.
According to the sources, this girl and her family filed a complaint with the apostate Maulvi Zia-ur-Rahman Madani, the ruler of the apostate militia in Takhar after the attack on her honor, and in turn he contacted the tyrant of Kabul, and after that, the apostate Mawlawi Hudhaifa and his two complainants were transferred to Kabul.
Sources say the victim girl has been arrested and it is not clear why the rape victim has been placed in detention.
This is not the first time that the officials of the apostate Taliban militia have been accused of sexually assaulting women and girls. The latest of which was the head of public health of the apostate militia raping a woman in the Takhar surroundings.”
- July 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram alleging that the Taliban are hypocrites for taking money from the West but declaring neckties to be a Christian symbol after statements made by Mohammad Hashim Shaheed Wror (Brother of the Martyr), the head of the Invitation and Guidance Directorate.
“#contemplation. This sole, the head of the call and guidance of the apostate Taliban militia, says that the necktie is a crusader symbol that expels from religion.
The necktie is forbidden in the religion of the masters of the captives, the sandals, as it is a symbol of the crusader, but receiving 40 million dollars a week for the worshipers and protectors of the cross is very lawful, and it is a way for the skin and blood pressure, and it prevents hair loss, and it buys you a beautiful, young, virgin wife. Killing a Muslim in service of the agendas of the cross is halal, good-tasting.”
- July 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s Consul General in Pakistan stated that similar to the partnership to defeat the U.S., the two countries could form a commercial relationship.
“#contemplation. The Consul General of the apostate Taliban militia stated in a press conference, saying: ‘Just as we defeated America in partnership with Pakistan (ISI), we can also form a commercial partnership to benefit from each other.’”
- July 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban will soon meet with U.S. officials in Qatar, where they will be “receiving new orders and directives” to fight ISIS-K. The post mocks the Taliban, claiming they will ask the U.S. to remove their leaders from the sanctions list and will ask for Muttaqi, the Foreign Minister, to be given a place in the United Nations.
“#contemplation. Under the headlines #breaking_news and #important, the leaders and trumpets of the apostate #Taliban_militia announce a meeting that will bring together the infidel polytheistic American diplomats Thompson West and Rina Amiri, with their mangy dogs, in the office of the apostate #Taliban_militia in the state of Qatar, to discuss important points about #Afghanistan.
Which means studying the results of the proxy war against #Khorasan_Wilayat and receiving new orders and directives, submitting mercenary dogs requests about financial and informational support, and perhaps the Garrison of the Cross begs to delete the names of effeminate women from the black list and install the weeping complainant, the foreign tyrant, as a representative of the militia, the goddess of captives, in the tent of atheist nations.
Interestingly, the dogs were happy with the news.”
- July 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram complaining that the Taliban protect Shiites while persecuting Salafis and Wahhabis.
“#a witness. In what manner does the sultanate, the rulers, prostrate to his Lord while he is a pledge of allegiance and a supporter and is on the side of those who refuse to oppose the monotheists.
He is neither ashamed nor ashamed of his heinous act.
The apostate Taliban militia protects the religion of rejection more than the rejectionists themselves.
On the other hand, it forbids the Sunnis to raise hands in prayer and to follow the example of the predecessors and the approach of the renewed, monotheistic imam, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, and forbids joining hands in prayer, and the audacity reached with it to the repentance of the Sunnis and the community and closes their mosques and schools. The monotheistic Muslim is an outsider who spills his blood and desecrates his honor and wealth.
By God, with what face do you prostrate to a Lord, disobey Him, change His religion, and support His enemy?!
Praise be to God who saved us from what afflicted the fragmentation of captives.”
- July 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban allow Shiite women to display religious flags while they prevent “Sunni women from going out to study or…visit a doctor.” The post claims that the Taliban “cut off the communication networks and the internet” in Kabul to protect Ashura celebrations.
“#a witness. The Rafidah women are roaming the streets of #Kabul holding polytheistic flags and chanting curses of the Companions under the protection of the apostate #Taliban militia.
While the immoral militia detains Sunni women from going out to study or even being forced to visit a doctor.
It is noteworthy that among the measures to protect the shirk rituals of the Rafidah, the cursed militia cut off the communication networks and the internet completely from the capital, Kabul.”
- July 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Shiite leaders in Afghanistan called on their followers to “disobey the restrictions” of the Taliban in Kabul. The post notes that crowds were dispersed by Taliban soldiers “firing in the air” but that Ashura rituals took place “all over the country without problems.”
“#Khorasan. Definitely for scammers and liars.
After calls from Shiite leaders to disobey the restrictions of the apostate #Taliban militia, uncoordinated Shiite pilgrims and processions were held in the streets of #Kabul.
The apostate militia dispersed each other by firing in the air.
Otherwise, the Rafidite rituals of Ashura take place all over the country without problems.
What happened is that the apostate #Taliban militia urges the Rafidah to disbelieve and polytheism in God only under its shadow, protection and guardianship.”
- July 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the security commander in Takhar was released from custody and returned to his duties after he was accused of sexually assaulting a girl. The post noted that the Taliban imprisoned the girl and that the Taliban had previously “imprisoned the victim.”
“#contemplation. The security commander of the apostate Taliban militia in Takhar, who was accused of sexually assaulting a girl, was released from prison and returned to his duties as if nothing had happened.
It is mentioned that the girl who complained about him with her family was imprisoned without any justification.
This is not the first time that adulterous leaders and those who practiced the obscenity of the people of Lot have been released, just as it is not the first time that the apostate militia has imprisoned the victim.”
- July 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the leader of the Association of Islamic Scholars / Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam supports the Taliban and democracy.
“#Pakistan. #follows. The Association of Islamic Scholars does not have Islam to its name, as it is a party that promotes democracy among the local common people under false Islamic slogans.
It is noteworthy that the antichrist, Fazlur Rahman, supports the apostate Taliban militia heart and soul, and the apostate militia itself is proud of that.”
- July 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban condemned the suicide attack on the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam gathering in Bajaur.
“#contemplation. Indeed, as expected, the apostate Taliban militia, through its apostate trumpet, condemns the targeting of Islamists who advocate polytheistic democracy.”
- July 31: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram displaying photos of individuals killed in the Bajaur attack. The post noted that the attack was condemned by the Taliban and the Pakistani Taliban, in addition to the governments of Pakistan, Iran, and China. The post also stated that the Pakistani Taliban “forbids attacking…Pakistani politicians and religious leaders,” calling into question their commitment.
“#Pakistan. Pictures of some of the dead leaders in the blessed bombing of the Democratic Party.
The authorities of Pakistan, Iran and China condemned the attack, in addition to the apostate Taliban militia and the Pakistani Taliban militia.
It is noteworthy that the Pakistani Taliban militia forbids attacking apostate Pakistani politicians and religious leaders.
And its alleged jihad is crammed with government forces only.”
- July 31: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram regarding the meeting between U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Thomas West and Amir Khan Muttaqi, stating that they discussed “building trust,” “removing the blacklists and sanctions,” “freeing up the reserves of the Bank of Afghanistan,” narcotics, and fighting ISIS-K. The post also notes that according to the Taliban Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson, consular services to Afghans outside the country were also discussed.
“#contemplation. The apostate Balkhi, on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate Taliban militia, revealed the details of the two-day meeting between a delegation of the apostate militia led by the apostate Amir Khan Muttaqi and the American Crusader delegation led by the infidel Tom West in Doha, in the state of Qatar.
The apostate Balkhi wrote on his Twitter page that during the two-day meeting, ‘Building trust between the two sides (the crusader and the apostate), taking practical steps in this direction, removing the blacklists and sanctions (obtaining the citizenship of the freedmen), freeing up the reserves of the Bank of Afghanistan and Idman Drugs.
There was a discussion about fighting with the soldiers of the #Islamic_State (gathering orders and support).
The apostate Balkhi added that during the meeting, they discussed providing consular services to Afghans all over the world (acquisition of ownership in the hole of the lizard).
He pointed out that both parties are infidels and apostates. They also referred to the lifting of sanctions on Afghan banks as a positive development, and stressed the continuation of such meetings.”
- August 4: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram condemning the Pakistani Taliban for expressing condolences after the suicide attack against the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam gathering. The post noted that the Pakistani Taliban do not attack politicians and have “friendly relations with many democratic politicians” who “lead the country by man-made laws.”
“#contemplation. The rampart of hypocrisy is groaning for the affliction of a democratic party.
The apostate Pakistani Taliban militia officially released a video clip in response to the recent martyrdom attack that targeted a democratic gathering of a democratic political party in Bajaur.
Two of the tyrants of the leaders of the apostate Pakistani Taliban militia, the apostate Hakimullah Mehsud and the apostate Faqir Mohammed, expressed their condolences to the employees of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Democratic Party, and condemned the monotheist brother's attack on this democratic party.
This is due to the doctrine of the apostate Pakistani Taliban militia regarding the inadmissibility of attacking apostate Pakistani politicians by consensus and their alleged jihad only against the army, as well as their friendly relations with many democratic politicians from the Democratic Party above.
The Democratic Scholars Party is part of the ruling democratic coalition that leads the country by man-made laws, and has a say in the country's issues, including the fight against the apostate Pakistani Taliban militia and the Muwahideen, as well as participating in democratic elections and supporting the public policies of Islamabad.
The irony is that the party criminalizes and forbids the work of the apostate fools in #Pakistan.”
- August 5: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the head of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, Fazal Rehman, declared that terrorist attacks in Pakistan are coming from Afghan soil and “demanded that the…Taliban militia take action” to protect the border.
“#Pakistan. After the blessed martyrdom attack on the conference of his democratic party, the apostate Fazal Rehman, the leader of the Jamiat Ulema of Pakistani Democracy party, said in a speech he delivered in Peshawar that terrorism comes to Pakistan from the lands of Afghanistan, and he demanded that the apostate Taliban militia take action in this regard to protect the borders of Sykes and Picot.”
- August 5: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram mocking Mullah Mohammad Yaqoob Mujahid for declaring that an Afghan committing attacks outside of the country’s borders is illegitimate because Taliban leadership declared the end of the war. The post mockingly declares that “the path of martyrdom and paradise passes through the apostate Taliban militia.”
“#contemplation. Following the statements of the apostate Pakistani authorities that Afghan citizens were involved in some bloody attacks in Pakistan, the apostate Yaqub Taghut defending the apostate #Taliban militia said:
‘If any Afghan migrates beyond the borders of Sykes and Picot to Afghanistan for the purpose of jihad, then his jihad is invalid and it is war only because the tyrant, our tyrant, declared the end of jihad.’
The path of martyrdom and paradise passes through the apostate Taliban militia, and whoever does other than that does not have jihad or martyrdom.
Oh you captives, you snickers, you slippers of the dirtiest of feet, will you pledge allegiance to a people who have suspended jihad? And they gathered him with hypocrisy and lies within the limits for which God has sent down authority.
From superstition, ignorant?! Whoever fights the attacking enemy, no matter who he is and everywhere.
Is he claiming that jihad has ended a long time ago and has stopped his fighting and operations against the Rawafid, Ikhwan, Sikhs and Hindus, or who is given the choice of whom to fight and where to fight?
Or who is stationed on the net in his own home under the rule of his authority and under the direction of his intelligence to save his life in disobedience to his Lord?
What a myth, damned?
Then your lords have forbidden jihad and ended it, so are you obedient?
Super sale, isn't it?”
3. ISIS Amaq Statements
- July 5: ISIS-K claims to have killed two Taliban members in Kunar during an ambush on a foot patrol.
“Khorasan Province. By granting of success by God Almighty, the soldiers of the Caliphate ambushed a foot patrol of the apostate Taliban militia, in the village of (Dukul) in the (Suki) area in (Kunar) yesterday, and targeted them with machine guns, which led to the killing of two members and the seizing of the gun of one of them, and praise be to God.”
- July 31: ISIS-K claims to have killed 60 and injured many more in a suicide bombing targeting a gathering of the Pakistani Deobandi Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party in Bajaur.
“60 dead and dozens wounded in the ranks of one of the apostate political parties in a martyrdom operation in the border area (Bajaur).
With the help of God Almighty, one of the Knights of Martyrdom, brother (Abdullah Al-Muhajir) - may God Almighty accept him - set off towards a large partisan gathering of the apostate Pakistani party known as (Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam) in the city (Khar) in (Bajaur) region yesterday. This was in preparation for the upcoming polytheist elections, where the Mujahid detonated his explosive vest among the crowds of democrats, which resulted in the death of at least 60 party members, including prominent leaders, and the wounding of dozens of others, praise be to God.”
- July 31: Additional information regarding the attack on the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam gathering in Bajaur, which is stated to have killed a “local leader and other leaders”. The post noted that the party conference was targeted because of their involvement in elections as part of ISIS’s war against “democracy as a regime hostile to true Islam and in conflict with its divine law.”
“Dozens were killed in an explosion that struck a gathering of one of the political parties participating in the ‘government coalition’ in Pakistan.
Pakistan - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - Amaq Agency: Dozens of members of one of the political parties participating in the Pakistani ‘government coalition’ were killed, in an explosion that hit a gathering of them in the ‘Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ province, northwest of the country.
Security sources told Amaq Agency that a martyrdom fighter from the Islamic State arrived at the place where the ‘Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam’ party held a party conference for its members in the city of ‘Khar,’ the capital of ‘Bajaur’ yesterday, as part of the party's preparations for the upcoming elections.
The sources added that the fighter detonated his explosive vest in the midst of a large crowd of party members and leaders, killing dozens of them, including a ‘local leader’ and other leaders, in addition to dozens of wounded party members.
The sources assured Amaq that the attack comes in the natural context of the ongoing war waged by the Islamic State against ‘democracy’ as a regime hostile to true Islam and in conflict with its divine law.”
4. Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Putin’s Militia in Russia,” Released July 5, 2023
A 26-page Pashto document criticizing the Taliban and the Minister of Higher Education, Mullah Neda Mohammad Nadim, for attending a conference on higher education in Tatarstan, Russia. According to TOLOnews, Nadeem requested that other countries support higher education in Afghanistan and send groups of professionals to help develop the educational system.
- The Taliban were friendly with Russia before they were allied with the U.S.
- Mullah Neda Mohammad Nadim opposes girls’ and women’s education on the opposite side of the Haqqanis.
- Accuses Nadim of participating in un-Islamic practices and asks him if he disagrees with other education ministers he met in Russia and what is taught in their universities.
- Asks if Nadim works with the ministers from foreign countries, how he is different than the previous Afghan government.
- Accuses Nadim of asking for money for higher education from the West and befriending non-Muslims.
- Accuses the Taliban of friendship and participation with non-Muslim countries, instead of fighting them.
5. Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Biden’s New Army,” Released July 16, 2023
25-page Pashto pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation document “Biden’s New Army.”
- The Taliban and the U.S. collaborated in Qatar to give the Taliban control of Afghanistan.
- The pamphlet contains a story of ISIS-K supporters cooperating regarding supplies and fighting the Taliban.
- The pamphlet describes fighting the Taliban on the ground while U.S. drones fly overhead.
- The ISIS-K fighters are described as coming from India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and other places.
- The Taliban are described as trying to hide their “betrayal and humiliation” because of their support from the U.S. while fighting ISIS-K.
6. Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Life Long Justice or Fear of Ignorance,” Released July 17, 2023
14-page Pashto pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation document “Life Long Justice or Fear of Ignorance.”
- There is immense distance between the words and actions of the Taliban.
- Taliban leaders first trained in Pakistan before receiving their final training from the U.S. in Doha.
- They have instituted a democratic system designed by American intelligence and the RAND Corporation while calling it Islam.
- The Taliban work with the Chinese government, despite the latter’s persecution of Uyghur Muslims.
- One should make enemies out of disbelievers.
- Christians and Jews do not pay religiously mandated taxes.
- Religious law has not been established in Afghanistan by the Taliban.
- Regular people in Afghanistan live in poverty, while the Taliban enjoy luxuries and are well-fed.
- The Taliban are accused of being corrupt and using money from customs and taxes to start businesses.
- The Afghan people now know that the Taliban are liars who want to deceive them.
- Because there is no hope of justice or fairness from the Taliban, ISIS-K will usher it in.
7. Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Document, “Brokers of Democracy,” Released July 19, 2023
11-page Pashto pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation document “Brokers of Democracy.”
- The Taliban want peace with the U.S., China, Turkey, and Qatar.
- The Taliban have claimed that there are no NATO soldiers in Afghanistan, but the Taliban do their bidding.
- Qatar acted on behalf of the U.S. and helped create a governing system for the Taliban to institute in Afghanistan.
- The Taliban are instituting a democratic system.
- The Taliban are protecting foreign diplomats and personnel in Afghanistan.
- The Taliban attended memorial services in Turkey celebrating that county’s national holidays and allowed their celebration in Afghanistan.
8. Al-Naba Edition 400, ISIS-K Attack Mentioned in List of “Prominent Operations of the Caliphate Soldiers” for the year 1444, Released July 20, 2023
September 5, 2022 (Safar 9, 1444)
“About 25 dead and wounded, including Crusader employees, in a martyrdom attack at the entrance of the Russian embassy in Kabul.”
9. Pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation Pamphlet, “On the Foundation of Democracy,” Released July 27, 2023
A 56-page Pashto document released by the pro-ISIS al-Azaim Media Foundation on why democracies and republics are incorrect forms of government. The document accuses the Taliban of endorsing democratic principles.
- First principle: in a democracy or a republic, the people or their representatives are the lawmakers, not God.
- Either way, they are mortal and not divine.
- These systems are corrupt.
- Even after the Taliban have been in power for almost two years, they have not instituted religious law.
- If laws are not divinely inspired, punishments can be changed.
- The Taliban support patriotism and want to be included in the international system.
- Second principle: in a democracy or republic, there is freedom of belief and freedom of choice
- All religions are equally valid, as is atheism.
- People are allowed to freely leave a religion without punishment.
- Apostates should be killed.
- The Taliban are guilty of apostasy and have made friendships with non-Muslims in Afghanistan and allied with them against ISIS-K.
- All religions are allowed in Afghanistan.
- Third principle: In a democracy or republic, power and decision-making rest with the people.
- Because the Taliban take orders from the U.S., non-believers are the decision makers.
- Fourth principle: Republics and democracies believe in absolute freedom of expression.
- All manner of behaviors is allowed: apostasy, insulting the Prophet, the destruction of sanctities.
- Fifth principle: democracies and republics believe in the separation of government and religion.
- The religious sphere and the governing sphere are kept separate.
- Religion is not individual.
- Former President Ashraf Ghani built more mosques in Afghanistan than anyone else, but he is still an apostate.
- Sixth principle: A republic or democracy supports individual freedom.
- Citizens can commit sins without fear of punishment from the state.
- Seventh principle: All political parties are allowed in a democracy or republic.
- The morals of these parties do not matter.
10. Pro-ISIS-K Al-Azaim Document, “To the Muslim People of the North and Especially Panjshir,” Released July 29, 2023
A 14-page pamphlet. Summary:
- People of Northern Afghanistan have always stood against invasions.
- When people turn their backs on religion, they become weak and their enemies can take advantage.
- There is no room for nationalism and patriotism, instead faith is the uniting factor.
- Patriotism and nationalism are tools used to divide people.
- A true Muslims does not incite ethnic prejudice.
- People of Panjshir, you should support ISIS.
- The Taliban are the new mercenaries of the U.S., and support democracy, patriotism, and nationalism. They have expelled foreign fighters to keep the U.S. happy.
- The Taliban protect Shiites and foreign diplomats and allow for the construction of foreign schools.
- Women are allowed on television and in offices.
- Do you stand with the U.S., the United Nations, and believers in democracy?
- Join ISIS to oppose the leadership of the Taliban and democracy.
- Closes with a quote from Abu Mohammad al-Adnani calling on the people of Khorasan to reject differences in tribes and factions and to unite under the banner of ISIS.
11. Pro-ISIS-K Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine, Issue 27, Released July 31
Article 1: The Sahil Wilayah of the Islamic Khilafah
By Abu Mohammad al-Italy
- ISIS is unstoppable in the Sahel region
- First local governments appealed to the French and other European governments and the UN.
- Claims that ISIS has many civilian supporters in the region.
- In Mali the French have just been replaced by the Wagner group, and they will also be defeated.
- ISIS fighters are also inflicting casualties on al-Qaeda forces and some al-Qaeda members have defected to ISIS.
- Similarly, after a military coup in Burkina Faso, the government opted to go with the Wagner Group instead of France.
- The French government had sought to improve ties with governments in Chad and Niger to solidify their influence in the region, but ISIS has inflicted casualties on their forces all the same, before a coup in Niger forced out the French.
Article 2: The Zionist Plague: Re-Evaluating the Approach
- Muslim leaders have allowed Israel to conquer Jerusalem and displace Palestinians, occasionally calling for “dialogue.”
- They should instead support an invasion of Israel to defeat it once and for all.
- Palestinian groups are ineffective, so-called religious groups fight for nationalism and are funded by Iran.
- The Abraham Accords are another attempt at solidifying Israeli power.
Israel will eventually break their agreements:
- The “Oded Yinon Plan” seeks to create a greater Israel.
- Calls for attacks on Israel in the name of ISIS.
Article 3: The Betrayal of the Rafidah Against the Religion of Allah and It’s (sic) People
- An anti-Shiite article.
- Alleges that Abd Allah ibn Saba “hid his Judaism” and sought to cause corruption within the Islamic religion. Accuses Abd Allah ibn Saba of being an “extremist” and a liar who spread propaganda in order to cause unrest against local governments.
- Alleges that Abd Allah ibn Saba instigated a revolt against the third caliph, Sayyidina ‘Uthman.
- States that Shiite have long “tortured and massacred” Sunnis.
- Lists alleged anti-Sunni attacks by Shiite militias in Iraq.
Infographic 1: Rawafidh and the Taliban Drink Water From the Same Spring Because
- Alleges that Shiite and the Taliban are both polytheists.
- They are “ignorant in religion.” They use religion as a tool to gain power.
- Both kill Sunnis and close Sunni religious schools.
- Both have allied with other countries against ISIS.
- Both cooperate with non-Muslim countries.
- Both allegedly do not accept authentic religious texts.
- Both are allegedly enemies of the Prophet’s Companions.
- Both allegedly promote ethnocentrism and bigotry and focus on language, ethnicity, and nationality, and not religion.
- Both are accused of lying.
- Both are enemies of ISIS.
Article 4: Why Their Tables Have Become So Narrowed?
- The Taliban claim to have defeated the U.S., yet the latter withdrew and sends weekly aid money to the Taliban.
- The Taliban have made agreements with the Chinese government, despite the latter’s oppression of the Uyghur Muslims.
- The Taliban are hypocrites who will eventually be punished.
Article 5: Who Are Sufis Part 2
- Accuses Sufism of polytheism and claims that they are “preferred by the enemies of Islam” to cause divisions.
- The article states that non-Muslim governments prefer Sufis because they are perceived as a friendly bulwark against extremism.
- The article mentions Narendra Modi’s praise of Sufism.
Article 6: Be Mindful About the Trust
- Encourages being discerning regarding putting trust in people.
- Many will try to convince you to abandon your path.
- Encourages helping ISIS to the best of one’s ability.
Article 7: Light of Darkness
- ISIS supporters should be aware of cyber threats.
- Stay updated on cyber threats. Lists different types of attacks and topics in cybersecurity, including ransomware, phishing and social engineering, data breaches, advanced persistent threats, internet of things, insider threats, supply chain attacks, zero-day exploits, cloud security risks, and mobile device threats.
- Advises on learning the content moderation policies of social media sites and adjusting privacy settings.
- Advises using two factor authentication, and being critical of information located on social media.
- Encourages using encrypted communications platforms and not sharing travel plans.
Article 8: Do Not Consider Our Silence As an Opportunity to Reassure Your Infidel Masters
- ISIS-K fought against both the Taliban and the Afghan National Army in Nangarhar, while under air bombardment from the U.S. military.
- While ISIS has previously been silent, they have come back to wage attacks within Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran and launch missiles against Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
- If the Taliban cannot protect themselves, how will they protect foreigners within Afghanistan?
- Silences from ISIS-K are “a warning of another bitter, bloody, and deadly wave before the upcoming storm.”
Infographic 2: Kill the Imams of Kufr
- Encourages the murder of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Sher Mohammad Abbas Stanikzai and Minister of Foreign Affairs Amir Khan Muttaqi.
12. Pro-ISIS-K Al-Azaim Document, “Jamiat Republican Martyrs,” Released August 1, 2023
A 92-page document justifying the attack on Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam. Summary:
- The British spread secularism in South Asia.
- Scholars and clerics in South Asia have also endorsed secularism.
- A short history of religious parties in Pakistan is presented.
- There are many Deobandis in India and Pakistan, resulting in many Deobandi political candidates.
- Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) supports the Pakistani constitution, and therefore they support republicanism and laws that may contravene strict religious teachings.
- There is no need for new laws when religious laws should be implemented.
- JUI are trying to deceive people by using religious slogans.
- The party includes ordinary Muslims and scholars.
- Accuses JUI of emulation of republican government.
- Fazal Rehman, the JUI leader, said that Pakistanis must follow the rule of law and democracy and that the party fights to protect the laws of Pakistan.
- Provides a list of statements Rehman has made regarding following the rule of law.
- JUI is close with the Pakistani military and intelligence service and even supported Pervez Musharraf, despite his support for the U.S. during the war in Afghanistan and their overthrow of the Taliban regime.
- Rehman stated that the entirety of Pakistan stands with the army.
- JUI believes in secularism and political struggle.
- Rehman claimed to support the Taliban and also met with American officials.
- Rehman declared that fighting for the sake of religion, outside of the armed forces, was illegitimate.
- Rehman has stated that he wants peace with the U.S., has close ties to China and the Saudi Arabian government, and has sought to befriend Russia.
- He does not care about the persecution of the Uyghur Muslims.
- Rehman will make a deal with anyone.
- The Afghan Taliban are following his example.
13. Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent Statement, Released July 30, 2023
Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent statement condemning the ISIS-K attack on Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, calling it “criminal…in conflict with the Islamic Shariah” and “wicked and unlawful acts.” The statement calls ISIS Khawarij.