Following is the January to February 2023 installment of “Afghanistan Terrorism Report.” The authors provide a monthly analysis concerning the developing terrorist threat in Afghanistan as well as a comprehensive overview of that month’s al-Qaeda and ISIS-K propaganda.
Following a series of major ISIS-K attacks in Kabul targeting the foreign ministry, the military airport, the Pakistani embassy, and a hotel housing Chinese guests at the end of 2022 and January 2023, propaganda outlets linked to ISIS-K have not focused on claiming responsibility for attacks in Afghanistan from the middle of January until the end of February. Although several pro-ISIS-K posts mention attacks in Afghanistan during that time, ISIS-K did not claim responsibility. This drop in claimed and actual terror attacks was very likely due to very adverse weather conditions, with Afghanistan experiencing the coldest winter in 15 years, hampering the mobility of terrorist operatives. In addition, Taliban security forces seem to have achieved some successes against ISIS-K in recent weeks, including a reportedly successful raid on an ISIS-K hideout in Kabul on February 14. A pro-ISIS-K post on February 22 also announced the death of Ejaz Ahmad Ahangar in Afghanistan, described by this post and in Indian media reports as a key ISIS functionary focused on Kashmir.
Although ISIS-K did not take responsibility for this action, staff of the embassy of Saudi Arabia was airlifted out of the country at the beginning of February, reportedly responding to the threat of a potential vehicle bombing within the diplomatic quarter. This corresponds to an uptick of criticism directed at Saudi Arabia through pro-ISIS-K social media channels. For example, the pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine on February 2, dedicated an article strongly criticizing Qatar and Saudi Arabia for violating religious standards. Interestingly, both Qatar and the United Arab Emirates also reportedly downgraded their diplomatic presence in Afghanistan in February. With the Pakistani ambassador not yet having returned to Kabul following the attack on his embassy in December, this sparked a discussion in media reports about whether the Taliban are beginning to lose some of their more accommodating diplomatic relationships and whether Iran was gaining influence in the country.
This discussion is also reflected in pro-ISIS-K propaganda outlets. While anti-Shiite propaganda and criticisms of the alleged Taliban religious tolerance towards Shiites and other faiths in Afghanistan have been a central point of ISIS-K rhetoric, January and February saw a marked increase in posts criticizing the actions of Iran in Afghanistan and its cooperation with the Taliban. As a sign of the developing Iran-Taliban relationship, Iran decided to hand over the Afghan embassy in Tehran to representatives of the Taliban on February 26. However, on a strategic level, the Islamic Republic of Iran has not yet decided on a unified policy approach toward the Taliban. Some factions in Iran continue to argue that the Taliban are a threat, including ideologically, while others favor a more accommodating approach to the new regime in Kabul.
During 2022, pro-ISIS-K propaganda regularly highlighted factional differences within the Taliban movement. During January and February, ISIS-K-linked messaging attempted to describe what it called an internal coup attempt, pitting Taliban interior minister Sirajuddin Haqqani and Taliban defense minister Mohammad Yaqoob on the one side against Taliban leader Haibatullah Akhundzada and the Kandahar faction of the Taliban on the other side. Pro-ISIS-K propaganda claims that the issue of contention was the approach of the Taliban toward education for women. Allegedly, Haqqani and Yaqoob opposed the ban on secondary education for women to ensure the continuous flow of international aid to the country.
Similar disagreements have also been discussed in current media reports. The potential split mirrors discussions during the first Taliban regime in the 1990s, where reports about the loss of power of more “moderate” voices within the Taliban were a common narrative in expert discussions. During the first Taliban regime until 2001, these supposedly “moderate” Taliban leaders were not able to alter the extremist policies of the movement. Currently, during the second Taliban regime in Afghanistan, there are no indications that the situation will be different. The Taliban have not changed their internal functionality, which affords Haibatullah Akhundzada, the leader of the Taliban, ultimate decision-making power. Therefore, even the influence of Sirajuddin Haqqani, the leader of the Haqqani Network, and Mohammad Yaqoob, the son of former Taliban leader Mullah Omar, will always be inferior to the power of the Taliban leader. Given that both Haqqani as well as Yaqoob must be aware of this, it is likely that their critical public statements against the restrictions on women’s education are aimed more at maintaining their relationship with international donors than at Haibatullah Akhundzada’s decision on that matter.
One of the most concerning aspects of pro-ISIS-K messaging in January and February is the shifting rhetoric concerning humanitarian organizations, including the United Nations and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). While in previous months, pro-ISIS-K propaganda messaging criticized the Taliban for mishandling international funds, during January and February, the rhetoric sharpened. Several pro-ISIS-K posts accused international aid workers of being spies. This mirrors the situation in the Pakistani tribal areas and North Waziristan Province, where humanitarian and civil society organizations have been threatened and attacked by militant groups for a number of years. Therefore, this shift in pro-ISIS-K propaganda in recent weeks increases the risk of direct attacks against humanitarian operations and their staff in Afghanistan.
Pro-ISIS-K propaganda against Pakistan also increased in January and February. In several posts, the Pakistani government is labeled an “apostate” entity, and the Taliban are criticized for their cooperation with Pakistan. For example, the attack against a mosque in Peshawar by the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on January 30, which killed at least 100 individuals, features in pro-ISIS-K propaganda messages. These messages primarily criticize the Taliban for condemning the attack. In several posts on January 30 and February 1, ISIS-K-linked propaganda channels seem to justify the attacks. Again, on February 17, referring to an attack by terrorists on a police station in Karachi, which killed two individuals, a pro-ISIS-K post decries the Taliban condemning any terrorist attack in Pakistan “whatever the affiliation” of the perpetrator. This noticeable increase in propaganda against Pakistan could indicate that ISIS-K intends to intensify its operations there in the coming months.
Afghanistan Terrorism Report
January & February 2023
Table of Contents
- ISIS Al-Naba Newsletters
- Pro-ISIS Online Chatter
- ISIS Amaq Statements
- Pro-ISIS Sunni Shield Foundation Video, Released on January 11, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine, Released January 15, 2023
- Pro-ISIS-K Graphic Regarding Quran Burning Released on January 27, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine Issue 21, Released February 2, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Video “We Kill Those Whom You Protect,” Released on February 13, 2023
- Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine Issue 22, Released February 16, 2023
- Al-Azaim Nasheed Released February 21, 2023
- Al-Qaeda Statement on Somalia Released February 21, 2023
1. ISIS Al-Naba Newsletters, January & February 2023
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 374, Published January 19, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Edition 375, Published January 26, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Editions 376, Published February 2, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Editions 377, Published February 9, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Editions 378, Published February 16, 2023
- “A Pakistani intelligence spy was killed in a bombing in (Bajaur)”
“A Pakistani government spy was killed this week by a Mujahideen bombing in northwest Pakistan. In detail, by the grace of God Almighty, the soldiers of the Caliphate targeted, on Tuesday (23 Rajab), a spy of the apostate Pakistani intelligence, in the Mamond area in Bajaur, by detonating an explosive device, which led to his death, praise be to God.”
ISIS Al-Naba Newsletter Editions 379, Published February 23, 2023
- There were no ISIS-K news items in this week’s al-Naba.
2. Pro-ISIS Online Chatter
- January 9: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Iranian Tebyan Cultural Institute has offered to send Iranian Shiite religious clerics to Afghanistan and pay their salaries and expenses. The post states that the Taliban allowed the opening of a branch of the Tebyan Cultural Institute last year during Islamic Unity Week in Iran.
“#Khorasan. The polytheist, director of the Rafidi Tebyan Center, Isa Mazari, said that the problems that #Afghanistan is going through is due to the lack of preachers, and he called on all Iranian turbaned persons wishing to help in this matter to come to #Afghanistan and promised them to financially support them and their families and cover all expenses, as well as they will receive a monthly salary.
The apostate Taliban militia reopened the center run by this Rafidi polytheist last year in honor of the Islamic Unity Week in Iran.”
- January 9: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban leaders enjoy luxuries and have housing while many in Afghanistan sleep outdoors.
“#Khorasan. The tyrants of the apostate Taliban enjoy warmth in their palaces and luxurious clothes imported from abroad, while the subjects sleep on the ground and are covered in snow.”
- January 10: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban received $1.8 billion in aid since December 2021.
“#Khorasan. The atheist nations announced in their latest reports that since December 2021 they had sent $1.8 billion in cash to #Afghanistan, all of which were transferred to the Central Bank under the authority of the apostate #Taliban…”
- January 10: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban have not received weekly aid transfers in four weeks since they banned girls and women from receiving education. The post states that after criticism, the Taliban are rethinking their decision and may allow “girls to be educated until the end of the primary stage.”
“#Khorasan. Entering the fourth week without the arrival of financial aid to the apostate Taliban militia.
Since the issuance of the decision to ban girls from education, the Atheist Nations Organization has stopped sending weekly aid, which is estimated at $40 million in cash.
After a wave of internal and external criticism, the apostate militia began to think of allowing girls to be educated until the end of the primary stage.”
- January 11: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs was targeted by a suicide attacker while Taliban officials met with a “Chinese delegation” to discuss “Chinese investments in the country.”
“#urgent. #Khorasan. An attack with an explosive belt targeted in #Kabul near the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate #Taliban_militia, where the Chinese delegation is received by the official liar of the militia to discuss Chinese investments in the country.
According to preliminary information, many people died, including ministry employees.”
- January 11: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban are lying about the number of people killed in the attack on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The post claims that 28 people were killed, including 10 Ministry employees, and 40 others were wounded.
“#Khorasan. A part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was killed by the apostate Taliban militia, as their number reached 28, 10 of them were Ministry employees, and 40 others were wounded. While the militia liars announced that only 5 people were killed.”
- January 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban have released the names of 16 Ministry of Foreign Affairs employees who were killed in the attack the previous day. The post says that “many consuls and heads of various departments were among the dead.”
“#Khorasan. A list of 16 officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate Taliban militia who died in the attack yesterday has been published.
Among them are many consuls and heads of various departments in the apostate Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate militia itself was forced to admit the death of 11 employees, as the police statement of 5 dead seemed very absurd…”
- January 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban members dance and listen to music.
“#Khorasan. Music and dance… This is the militia of the apostate #Taliban, they did not leave anything nullifying or denying anything but they came running at a gallop.”
- January 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that since weekly cash infusions were halted, some food products rose in price as the Afghani fell in value against the dollar.
“#Khorasan. Due to the suspension of weekly financial aid, a noticeable increase in the prices of some food products, and the price of the Afghani fell against the dollar.”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Pakistani Shiite leader stated that the Taliban raised Shiite flags in Kabul and that the “Taliban has been reprogrammed.”
“#See. A Pakistani Rafidite generalist: ‘Yesterday Mullah Omar lowered the flags of the Shiites in #Kabul, and the same Taliban militia raised the flag of ‘Ya Hussain’ in #Kabul. What we did to Saddam Hussein was seen by everyone, and no one can stop us now. Today, the Taliban has been reprogrammed. I have learned that its dignity is at rock bottom before us, the Shiites.’ #English_subs”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that a Pakistani Shiite religious leader stated that the Taliban were doing “a lot for us (the Shiite community)” and have “fulfilled” their “promises they made on their visit to Iran” and have protected Shiite religious sites, and are providing security.
“#See. A Pakistani Rafidi turbaned: ‘To destroy the Salafists here in Pakistan, we must bring a system similar to the apostate #Taliban_militia regime to #Pakistan, the apostate #Taliban_militia is doing a lot for us, all the promises they made on their visit to Iran, they have fulfilled them all, and they did not kill a Shiite (Taliban) And they never destroyed a temple. We should not speak against the Taliban because they are the ones who provide protection and security for us.’ #English_subs.”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Russia’s special envoy to Afghanistan, Zamir Kabulov, met with Amir Muttaqi in Kabul discuss “importing oil, gas and wheat from Russia” and that Muttaqi asked for “special treatment at customs.”
“#Khorasan. Putin's special envoy - the killer of the people of the Levant - to Afghanistan, Zamir Kabulov, met with the foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia, Amir Muttaqi, in Kabul.
The apostate infidel Muttaqi discussed importing oil, gas and wheat from Russia and asked Russia to provide Afghanistan with special treatment at customs.
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Mutaqqi wants to expand diplomatic ties with Moscow. The post states that the Russian envoy claimed that Russia “unlike Western countries, does not want to criticize the…Taliban government and interfere in its internal affairs.”
“#Khorasan. #follows. In his meeting with the infidel Crusader, the tyrant Muttaqi said that the government of the apostate Taliban militia is keen to expand its diplomatic mission with Moscow.
Infidel Zamir Kabulov: Russia, unlike Western countries, does not want to criticize the apostate Taliban government and interfere in its internal affairs. Russia will continue its cooperation with the apostate Taliban.
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban “stormed a mosque and arrested its imam and Sharia teacher in Khost for teaching the Qur’an to young girls.”
“#Khorasan. The apostate Taliban militia stormed a mosque and arrested its imam and Sharia teacher in Khost for teaching the Qur’an to young girls, and expelled the girls, and their crying did not intercede."
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that it costs $4,000 to obtain a passport from the Taliban, with most of the cost going to bribes. The post also states that girls and women are not issued passports.
“#Khorasan. Obtaining a passport from the government of the apostate Taliban militia amounted to $4,000, most of which was bribery. It is forbidden for girls and women to have it..”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban governor of Kabul stated that Wahhabis, Salafis, and ISIS are all Kharijites, “created by the infidels to cause problems” for Afghanistan.
“#Khorasan. The apostate from the religion of God, Mullah Nada Muhammad Nadim, Governor of #Kabul:
The Wahhabis (attribute to the sheikh of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab al-Mujaddid, may God have mercy on him) and the Salafis (the righteous predecessors and those who followed them in benevolence, neither changers nor changers) and the #Islamic_state (the unified Muslim state of its Lord, the only one in the present era) are all of the Kharijites (God brought out his liver). All of them were created by the infidels to cause problems for the #Rafidah_Emirate..
The wicked immoral left the Rafidah to wreak havoc and disbelief in God in the streets of the city of #Kabul and started accusing the monotheistic servants of God, the sheikh of Islam and the righteous predecessors, of being foreign to him with the curse of God and the captives of the apostate al-Qaeda..”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban spokesperson claimed on Iranian television that the “Taliban are against Wahhabism in Afghanistan, because they do not want enmity between Sunnis and Shiites.” The post also stated that the spokesperson claimed that the Taliban were ready to solve water-related issues with Iran following international law and reaffirmed that all states in the region had common interests.
“#TalibanNational. Spokesman for the apostate Jahmiya Taliban, Mullah Khairallah, told Press TV.
The Jahmi Taliban are against Wahhabism in Afghanistan, because they do not want enmity between Sunnis and Shiites, because they consider both sides to be Muslims!!
In addition, he said that the apostate Taliban are ready to resolve ‘water disputes’ with Iran in accordance with international law. At the same time, he pointed out that such issues should not become a problem between two states and two Muslim peoples!!, considering that all countries in the region are one entity with common interests.
In light of reports about the return of mercenaries from the Rafidi Fatemiyoun Brigade to #Afghanistan to fight the national Taliban alongside the Shiite and government militias, the apostates of the Taliban still see them as brothers and make them false and false Muslims, and help them in their oppression and slander.
We ask God to gather them together in the bottom of hell. #glitter _ clips”
- January 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban cleric told his followers that “killing Wahhabis and Salafis has a higher priority than killing Americans, Jews and others”
“#See. The apostate Abu Fayez, who is a revered cleric and a senior scholar with the apostate #Taliban militia, says to his followers:
Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah, may God have mercy on him, is the dog of the people of Hell.
The scholars of Najd and Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, may God have mercy on them, are the dogs of the people of Hell.
Killing Wahhabis and Salafis has a higher priority than killing Americans, Jews and others.
Salafi Wahhabis are worse than all the infidels in the world.
And he testifies against every falsehood of the words of the Messenger of God (peace be upon him) without shame or deterrence from religion.
The Messenger of God (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: “Whoever deliberately lies about me, let him take his seat in the Fire.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim. Imam Al-Nawawi said in Sharh Muslim: Deliberately fabricating hadiths is forbidden according to the consensus of Muslims who are relied upon in consensus.
The apostate al-Qaeda The pledge of allegiance to these apostates is a great allegiance
May God bless them and those who pledged allegiance to him.”
- January 14: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that financial support has resumed for the Taliban. The post states that the Taliban are the West’s proxy for fighting ISIS-K.
“#Khorasan. Resumption of Western financial support to the apostate Taliban militia. The arrival of a package of sums of $100 banknotes, worth $40 million, sent by the Garrison of the Cross, America and NATO. What is the difference between the infidel West’s support for the apostate Taliban militia to fight the Islamic State? And support Ukraine in its war with Russia! It's all support for a proxy fight.”
- January 14: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are “seeking blessings” from Mullah Omar’s slippers. The post asks whether Mullah Omar or Osama bin Laden would have approved of this.
“#See. Taliban wearers claim to have found Mullah Omar's slippers, some of them seek blessing with it by touching it, and others have increased before it.
We will not be surprised if they make it a place of pilgrimage to which they are closer.
Oh, the captive of the apostate al-Qaeda, stand up and ask yourself: Would this act have satisfied Mullah Omar or Sheikh Osama? Even your satiated worms.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban “continues to kill Salafis on a false charge, to please America.”
“#Khorasan. The apostate Taliban militia continues to kill Salafis on a false charge, to please America, as it is fighting terrorism.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that Pakistani military officers serve with the Taliban and are part of the intelligence apparatus “set up by America during the” Ghani era, and exist to kill ISIS-K fighters, spy on ISIS-K supporters, and provide protection for Taliban leaders.
“#Pakistan. Pakistani army officers in the intelligence branch of the apostate Taliban militia.
It became known to everyone that the intelligence and espionage apparatus set up by America during the era of the tyrant Ghani is still operating. There have been frequent reports that unknown people who do not belong to the militia run it and they have 3 tasks;
Track and locate the soldiers of the caliphate and kill them immediately
Track and spy on the supporters of the Caliphate and overthrow them
Provide protection for the heads of the apostate militia.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban Ministry of Defense is claiming that 7,000 ISIS fighters are planning to enter Afghanistan from Pakistan.
“#Khorasan. The Ministry of Defense of the apostate Taliban militia issued a message to its members on the artificial borders of Pakistan, stating that on the Pakistani side bordering Afghanistan, 7,000 fighters of the Islamic State have completed their training, as they plan to enter Afghanistan through various routes, asking its members to be careful and to search the entrants across the border, warning Terrorists are planning something big in Afghanistan.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the U.S. is trying to “eliminate terrorism” by destroying Wahhabism. The post states that al-Qaeda is allowing the Taliban to do this.
American report: To eliminate terrorism, the doctrine of monotheism, which was renewed by Imam Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, must be eliminated.
The war on terrorism has failed because the doctrine of monotheism among the Mujahideen remains and must be fought.
Isn't this what your Lord does, O captives of the apostate al-Qaeda, and the Deobandi evil advocates said it openly: The two imams, Sheikhs of Islam Ibn Taymiyyah and Wayne Abd al-Wahhab, may God have mercy on them both, are in Hell, and their followers are Kharijites who must be killed…
God damn you all...”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban member admitted that they have arrested “dozens, if not hundreds, of Muslim women” who are “among the relatives of the martyrs and mujahideen in the Levant, Iraq and other countries.”
“#contemplation. Comments poured in on one of the apostates of the Taliban, where he confessed out of nowhere and publicly that their apostate Emirate had arrested dozens, if not hundreds, of Muslim women.
The apostate intended to turn the scales of falsehood and adorn it as truth, but the common Muslims in the multitude of comments asked for an explanation for the arrest of Muslim women for no offense other than that they are among the relatives of the martyrs and mujahideen in the Levant, Iraq and other countries.
The cursed cuckold proves that the cuckolds of the Taliban are Khawarij of the era, so tell me, by your Lord, who imprisons the chaste muwahhidat and leaves the idolatrous Rafidah women? Rather, he protects them and sets up his guns and his chest without them.
Tell me, for God's sake, who left the women of the apostate parliamentarians who were disputing with God in his judgment? He made them bodyguards.
Tell me, for God's sake, who left the women of the soldiers of the apostate Ghani government and the women of the apostate resistance in their husbands' homes, reinforced?
Tell me, for God's sake, who receives the women of the worshipers of the cross, the atheist security envoys, in the most luxurious hotels and offices?
Tell me, O captive, the apostate al-Qaeda, may God punish you dead and alive.
And mention the curse of God in the epics of the Yarmouk camp who exchanged the corpses of the Nusayriyyah for the women of the Awakening and your women, you who are without manhood.
May God kill you, what blew you up.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Jamiat Ulema al-Islam party member and preacher were killed and that a preacher was killed earlier for his links with the Pakistani ISI.
“#Khorasan. The death of the official of the Jamiat Ulema al-Islam party and the preacher, Muhammad Nour, today in the Tank area, and his headless body was found after he was kidnapped. The Hulk is the brother of the vice president of this party in this region.
Earlier, another preacher, Mullah Ziaullah, was killed in Mamond district for his links with the ISI.”
- January 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that families and children sleep outdoors in the cold while the Taliban receive money from the West and “praise feeding the birds.”
“#See. Families and children sleep under bridges in #Kabul in light of the cold winter, which reached -10 degrees. Forget about the 40 million dollars in cash that the apostate #Taliban receive every week once or twice, and let us remember the apostate leaders who praise feeding the birds in the mountains during the snow season! Who is the first to feed them? Birds or Zuleikha? ...”
- January 16: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban are lying about a drone strike in Kabul claiming that it was a gas leak.
“#Khorasan. Local sources confirmed another drone strike inside the Darulaman Skill Center in #Kabul, and the apostate #Taliban_militia hide it, claiming that it was an explosion caused by a gas leak, but the effects of the drone strike are clearly visible in this video.”
- January 16: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are made up of “Deobandis, Sufis,” and Shiites.
“#See. The religion of the apostate #Taliban militia. is a mixture of Deobandis, Sufis, and Rafidah, Kharijites of the era, even if patches for them are desert and metropolis.”
- January 17: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram criticizing the Taliban for paying for Twitter blue checkmarks.
“#contemplation. They applied the law, established the punishments, fed the poor, the needy and the wayfarer, and fought against the infidels. What remains is to pay $8 per month from the Muslim treasury to verify Twitter accounts.”
- January 17: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban members are buying blue checks on Twitter while people are “dying of starvation and cold.”
“#Khorasan. In this bitter cold, the leaders of the apostate Taliban militia boast of buying blue signs and are proud of feeding the birds on the tops of the mountains. The parish is dying of starvation and cold.”
- January 18: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that 70 people died due to cold in Afghanistan in a week, but that the Taliban are too “busy with the opium trade and protecting her masters” to provide heating.
“At least 70 deaths in a week in Afghanistan due to the severe cold. There is no power but from God
** Miss ‘Talbouna’ is busy with the opium trade and protecting her masters, and not providing heating for the common people”
- January 19: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban car in front of the governor of Takhar’s office exploded.
“#Khorasan. An explosion in front of the office of the governor of the apostate Taliban militia in Takhar, caused by the explosion of a magnetic device targeting a militia car.”
- January 19: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the head of the Tebyan Cultural Institute called on neighboring countries to support the Taliban against ISIS-K.
“#Khorasan. The Shiite generalist Issa Mazari calls on the neighboring countries of Afghanistan to support and assist the apostate Taliban militia in its war against the Islamic State.”
- January 19: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban official claimed that releasing members of the Pakistani Taliban from prison was an accident.
“#See. An apostate leader in the apostate Taliban militia says that the release of the leaders and members of the Pakistani Taliban from prisons was unintended by the militia.
He said it in the presence of his Pakistani and American masters.”
- January 20: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that U.S. Special Forces are working with the Taliban, pretending to be aid workers.
“#Khorasan. Elements of the American Special Forces working with the apostate Taliban militia under the cover of aid workers of atheist nations.”
- January 21: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram accusing the Taliban of kidnapping, torturing, and executing a man before leaving his body out.
“#Khorasan. Kharijites of the apostate Taliban militia, America's arm in Khorasan, kidnapped a Muslim yesterday and after torturing him, they killed him and threw him out in the open.”
- January 21: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram accusing a Taliban leader of being a hypocrite for eating in a restaurant while Afghans are dying of the cold and starvation. The post states that the Taliban leader’s wife “uncovers her face and hair in a public place.”
“#contemplation. Overt hypocrisy. A leader in the apostate #Taliban militia in the most luxurious restaurants, and people are dying of starvation and cold, accompanied by his wife who uncovers her face and hair in a public place.”
- January 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban ordered “obligatory haircuts or expulsion” for their soldiers because they associate long hair with ISIS-K.
“For this reason, the tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia, Al-Musardib, issued an order requiring obligatory haircuts or expulsion.
Because they have become completely similar to the descriptions of the hadith that they claim is in the state.
It is their long feeling?
And from their foolishness, every dawn has reached?
Who are the ignorant and impose ignorance on women?
And who will make peace, show peace, and protect the boredom of disbelief?
Who fights, kills and persecutes the people of Islam?
And who twist their tongues with what is not in religion?”
- January 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the home of the Taliban leader heading the fight against ISIS-K in Nangarhar was “stormed by unknown gunmen” (he was not present) after he requested the Taliban provide additional protection or allow him to leave the country.
“#Khorasan. The house of the apostate Haji Ghalib, who was leading the apostate militia in its fight against the #Islamic_state in #Nangarhar, was stormed by unknown gunmen in his absence a few days ago, so the apostate made a video asking for protection from the apostate #Taliban_militia or letting him leave the country if they could not protect him. It is noteworthy that the apostate allied with the militia to fight the state.”
- January 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban allow illegal mining by “foreigners.”
“#Khorasan. A gemstone mine illegally exploited by foreigners under the supervision of elements of the apostate Taliban militia.”
- January 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram mocking the Taliban, who are pictured with alleged U.S. soldiers, for calling ISIS-K “agents” of the U.S.
“Who are the clients? Leaders of the apostate Taliban militia make it clear to the American army officers that the soldiers of the Islamic State are America's agents.”
- January 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Rahimullah Haqqani, who was killed by ISIS-K, sought to eliminate Wahhabism, Salafism, and ISIS-K in Afghanistan.
“One of the senior scholars of misguidance in the apostate Taliban militia, who was killed by the Islamic State, and Haim Haqqani, said that a man can move to live in America or Pakistan without his wife, and his wife will become pregnant by a miracle from God.
Unlike the Wahhabis and the Kharijite Salafis, these miracles will not happen to them because they are innovators.
The donkey, Rahimullah Haqqani, is one of the most influential theorists of the apostate Taliban militia, and among the words of the panting dog: ‘The Islamic State and Wahhabism (Salafism) are the same. Mosques, religious institutes, and their nurseries must be banned and eliminated.’ The Haqqani mule hails from Nangarhar.
He also commands many of the militia's military brigades and wields enormous influence over most of its fighters and commanders across the country. The apostate was and still is a target for the Monotheists, and he survived many attempts to stifle his unclean breath.”
- January 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram accusing the Taliban of killing a cleric in Kapisa Province for “acting according to the Qur’an and Sunnah.” The post alleges that the Taliban are un-Islamic.
#Khorasan. Kharijites of the apostate #Taliban militia kill a Sunni cleric in #Kapisa, who committed an unforgivable sin in the Deobandi faith; ‘Acting according to the Qur’an and Sunnah.’
O captives of the apostate al-Qaeda, who kills Sunnis and closes their mosques and schools? ...”
- January 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s governor of Nimroz Province met with an Iranian delegation, including the governor of Iran’s Sistan and Baluchestan Province, where “Sunnis are persecuted,” to discuss Afghan-Iranian cooperation.
“#Khorasan. A meeting that brought together the apostate leader Rafi, the governor of #Nimroz, with a Magusi delegation headed by the Rafidi Muhammad Karmi, and the governor of Sistan-Baluchestan, in which the Sunnis are persecuted. During which they discussed cooperation between the militia and the Magi.”
- January 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that 157 people have died from the cold in Afghanistan.
“Afghanistan.... 157 people died as a result of the severe cold.”
- January 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban encouraged protests in response to the burning of the Quran in Sweden. The post alleges that a protestor in Nangarhar had a sign that said “Death to the agents of America,” which must have meant the Taliban themselves.
“#See. Demonstrations took place in some cities of #Afghanistan to condemn the burning of the Qur’an at the behest of the apostate #Taliban militia.
The passage from the city of Nangarhar says in the box: ‘Death to the agents of America, my death in your rage, you ‘donkeys’’ and he means the militia.”
- January 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban leader claimed that the “whole world has opened their embassies” in Afghanistan but won’t recognize the Taliban and has called for protests at embassies to call for recognition.
“#See. ‘Inside Afghanistan, the whole world has opened their embassies, but they still don't recognize our government, and I am asking everyone, please get out of their homes, and start protesting in front of their embassies, so they can recognize our government.’
Mawlawi Asghar, a leader in the apostate Taliban militia.”
- January 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that there has been a “boom in the cultivation and sale of drugs” within Afghanistan, despite the Taliban claiming that they are working to help people addicted to drugs.
“#Khorasan. The apostate #Taliban militia is bragging through its media that it is purifying #Kabul of drug addicts…
In fact, an outrageous boom in the cultivation and sale of drugs has never been seen in the country before.”
- January 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the former police chief of Kabul, General Mobin, has disappeared and is rumored to have died. The post states that he had been imprisoned by the Taliban for criticizing the banning of women from schools but had recently been “summoned to Kandahar,” where he disappeared.
“#Khorasan. The disappearance of the apostate General Mobin, former police chief of Kabul, and news of his death circulated.
The apostate had been imprisoned for days because of his criticism of the decision to prevent females from education, and was released after that to be summoned to Kandahar three days ago, where he lost contact with him.”
- January 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Pakistani Taliban has alleged that the West is trying to pressure the Afghan Taliban into becoming secular. The post asserts that the Taliban consider Pakistan and Turkey to be governments to emulate.
“#See. The Umar Media Foundation, the media arm of the Pakistani Taliban militia, issued an audio message with Urdu translation to the tyrant of the militia #TalibanAkhundzada, talking about the nature of the governments in Afghanistan, Turkey and Pakistan, according to him, the West wants them to apply the same secular system in Afghanistan and separate Islam from the government, and from their dealings Islam is found in books only and dealing with it is limited, and if the West succeeds in that, then Afghanistan will become a secular state, like the system of government in Pakistan. The Pakistani Mufti Taqi Usmani described Pakistan’s system as Islamic is a lie. They should be aware of that, and they will see that ruling if those who are hostile to Islam set foot here in Afghanistan, there will be the same system applied in Turkey…
#comment: We don't know from which hole this unknown croak! The militia considers all the neighboring countries to be Muslim countries and considers the Ataturk Erdogan as an example to follow, and the intelligence of Pakistan struck its stakes among them, directing them wherever they wanted, and perhaps he forgot that the militia itself recognized the rule with the first constitution in Afghanistan? Not to mention the positivist rule of thumb.”
- January 29: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that people in Afghanistan are committing suicide “due to unemployment.”
“#Khorasan. The scourge of drugs and the scourge of suicide…A third suicide was recorded within 24 hours due to unemployment.”
- January 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Afghan Taliban condemned the Pakistani Taliban’s bombing of a mosque in Peshawar. The post states that the Afghan Taliban considers the Pakistani government to be “good brothers and neighbours (sic).”
“#follows. About 50 people were killed and 150 injured in an attack launched by a member of the Pakistani Taliban militia that pledged allegiance to the apostate Taliban militia, the guardian of the apostate al-Qaeda captives. The attack was carried out with a bomb stuffed with 7 kg of explosives.
#Now, will the Kharijites of the apostate #Taliban condemn the bombing! It considers the apostate Pakistani government to be Muslim and good brothers and neighbours, and #Pakistan was not late for a moment in condemning the attacks of the Khilafah soldiers on their agents…
#Then, will the captives contradict themselves, or will they condemn the attack, as it took place in the middle of what they call a ‘mosque’ with all its foundations…
Time will reveal the scandalous.”
- January 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban officially condemned the Peshawar Mosque attack. The post states that the Taliban support disbelief.
“#Khorasan. And here are the Kharijites of the apostate #Taliban militia officially condemning the killing of their brothers in disbelief in bad mosques, and they console the tyrant for his affliction, ‘mosques’ in which an apostate prays and they are led by an apostate who prays for goodness for the tyrant and for the consolidation of the rule of kufr on people's necks...”
- January 30: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s embassy in Islamabad condemned the attack on the Peshawar mosque, sending “condolences to the people and government.”
“#Pakistan. The embassy of the Kharijites of the apostate #Taliban_militia in #Islamabad strongly condemns the heinous terrorist attack that targeted the police today. The apostate in the Al-Darrar Mosque in the city of #Peshawar, she presents a yes. Condolences to the people and government #Pakistan ...”
- January 31: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that bees and livestock have been dying in Afghanistan due to the cold.
“A number of beekeepers in Dasht Qala district in Takhar say that due to the severe cold in this region, nearly 1,000 hives containing more than 15 million bees have been lost. In the coldest winter of the past decade in Afghanistan, about 70,000 head of livestock have been lost so far.”
- January 31: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Iranian ambassador met with the Taliban’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, where they discussed relations between the two countries, including Iran providing medical care for Taliban fighters fighting against ISIS-K. The post states that the Taliban Minister of Foreign Affairs affirmed the “similar culture and the common religion” between the two countries.
“#Khorasan. The Iranian Magusi Ambassador Hassan Kazemi Qomi visited the tyrant of the Foreign Ministry of the apostate Taliban militia once again to discuss bilateral interests.
The apostate Muttaqi expressed his gratitude to Iran for: issuing visas to Afghans, border security, economic relations, humanitarian support, accepting refugees from Afghanistan, recognition and cooperation with the apostate militia government, as well as for helping treat sick and wounded militia members in their war against the Islamic State.
In addition, the apostate said that the relationship between the two parties is based on the similar culture and the common religion between the two parties!!
It seems that Qomi’s approach to the issue of ‘soft power’ turned out to be more effective than that of his predecessor.”
- January 31: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Iran’s ambassador to Afghanistan claimed that “Iran has always supported” Afghanistan due to “national and religious” reasons, similar to Iranian efforts in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen, to prevent the U.S. from wielding influence in the region.
“#See. Before his visit to the tyrant of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the apostate Taliban militia, Sorcerer Hassan Kazemi Qomi gave an interview in which he said that Iran has always supported the people of Afghanistan despite the occupation of the Soviet Union or America. He said that this is similar to what Iran did in Syria, Iraq and Yemen, and is done on the basis of ‘national and religious’ interests.
He said that America, after its occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, planned to seize the entire region to impose its concept of democracy, but Iran prevented that.”
- February 1: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s Minister of Foreign Affairs stated that Pakistan should not blame them for the Peshawar mosque attack.
“#Khorasan. Muttaqi to Pakistan: Do not blame us for the Peshawar explosion.
The foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia said that Pakistan should not blame the apostate militia for the recent explosion in the police temple in Peshawar. And the apostate Amir Khan Muttaqi added: ‘I ask the esteemed Pakistani ministers not to throw snow on the roofs of others,’ meaning throwing accusations.
It is noteworthy that the apostate Taliban militia was bombing in every nook and cranny, the biggest of which was the bombing of a volleyball stadium, which left more than 100 dead, including players and spectators.”
- February 2: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram repeating a claim from Italian media that Qatar bribed Ashraf Ghani to cease fighting with the Taliban.
“Italian media: Ashraf Ghani received 110 million dollars as a bribe from Qatar not to fight with the Taliban. Italian media reported in an investigative report that the state of Qatar paid Ashraf Ghani, the fugitive tyrant of Afghanistan, more than 110 million dollars in exchange for not fighting the apostate Taliban militia. #Continued”
- February 3: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban is ethnically cleansing Uzbeks from Faryab, stealing their homes and lands.
“#Khorasan. A video clip shows Uzbeks from a village in #Faryab, Afghanistan, resisting the elements of the apostate #Taliban militia and Pashtun nomads who were brought from #Pakistan. To take away their homes and lands as part of the ethnic cleansing in the country that began in 2022.”
- February 4: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that at least three Taliban members were wounded by an explosive device attached to their vehicle.
“#Khorasan. At least three members of the apostate Taliban militia were wounded as a result of an explosive device sticking to a vehicle they were traveling in.”
- February 5: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s Minister of Foreign Affairs said that members from the former government’s diplomatic corps work with them and that they had sent “new diplomats to…Pakistan, Russia, Iran, Uzbekistan, China, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Turmenistan and Qatar.”
“#a witness. External tyrant militia of the apostate #Taliban Amir Khan Muttaqi:
We have sent new diplomats to ten countries including Pakistan, Russia, Iran, Uzbekistan, China, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Qatar. Diplomats from the former republic work with us in some countries.”
- February 5: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram regarding a meeting between the Taliban’s Minister of Defense and the Iranian deputy ambassador to Kabul. The post states that they discussed fighting ISIS-K.
Tweet: “And in the meeting of the Deputy of the Embassy, Mortazavi, with Mullah Yaqoub, the Acting Minister of Defense of Afghanistan, regarding inter-security relations, including cooperation in the field of common border security, combating terrorism, and combating drug trafficking. Discuss and exchange opinions.”
“#Khorasan. A meeting that brought together the defense tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia with his master, the Magusi. Fighting terrorism = fighting the #Islamic_State.”
- February 5: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram accusing the Taliban of “storming homes” and “terroriz(ing) their residents” in Khost.
“#a witness. The apostates of the Taliban militia were not satisfied with storming homes under the pretext of searching them, turning them upside down and stealing their contents, but rather began to terrorize their residents, as is happening here in Khost.”
- February 7: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that al-Qaeda has double standards and criticizes Saudi Arabia for “betraying the…Uighurs, Palestine and Kashmir,” but do not criticize the Taliban for having relations with China or India and “saying that they do not interfere in the affairs of others. The post also notes that the Taliban have diplomats around the world “to promote friendly relations,” but that al-Qaeda does not criticize them for this.
“#contemplation. Double standards and double standards for al-Qaeda wearers…
The apostate #Al-Qaeda_militia in #Yemen published a video clip of their apostate tyrant, Khaled Batarfi, in which he accuses the Salauli regime of betraying the Muslims of the Uighurs, Palestine and Kashmir, and spreading debauchery in the Arabian Peninsula.
The usual rhetoric of the militia and nothing new, which has not changed since the first decade of the twenty-first century.
But the captives’ militia forgot about their guardians the apostate Taliban, who are released in Qatar, then in China, then in Russia, then in Iran, and so on.
He even boasts that their diplomats are spread throughout the mentioned countries to promote friendly relations…
On top of all this, the apostate Taliban militia has washed its hands of the Muslims of China, India and other countries, saying that they do not interfere in the affairs of others.
What is permissible for the Taliban is forbidden for the Salul family.”
- February 7: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban requested to attend a regional meeting in Russia to discuss Afghanistan but that they were not invited.
“#Khorasan. Zamir Kabulov, the Russian special representative in Afghanistan, said that the apostate Taliban militia will not be invited to attend the meeting of the Security Council secretaries of the Central Asian countries represented by India, Pakistan and China.
Earlier, the liar, the trumpet of the apostate Taliban militia, asked the countries participating in the meeting to allow the militia representative to attend it, which was refused.
The fools are not welcome in a meeting that will deal with the issues of #Afghanistan...”
- February 8: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram criticizing the Taliban for their relationship with Pakistan. The video shows an alleged Pakistani police officer taking a burqa from a woman begging on the street and beating her with it.
“#Pakistan. Brotherhood of the apostate Taliban militia...”
- February 8: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban spokesperson Muhammad Naim attended Iranian Independence Day ceremonies in Qatar. The post mocks al-Qaeda for supporting the Taliban.
“#contemplation. The trumpet in the name of the apostate Taliban militia, Muhammad Naim, attended the Iranian Independence Day ceremony in Doha, the state of Qatar.
And the children of captives who were born into the families of the ‘Great Allegiance’ in which the perishing bastard Al-Zawahiri implicated them, they say: If our masters openly disbelieve, then they are better than the state.
God killed them.”
- February 9: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban asked for volunteers to be sent to Turkey to aid in earthquake relief but that many people showed up at the airport seeking to leave Afghanistan and that Taliban soldiers opened fire on the crowd, injuring several. The post states that similar “gatherings would be prohibited,” and the Taliban claimed that ISIS-K would attack the airport.
“#Khorasan. Unidentified persons spread rumors among the locals that volunteers are being gathered at Kabul Airport to send them to Ataturkia to participate in rescue operations.
As a result, crowds of citizens rushed to the airport hoping to leave Afghanistan, but…the apostate Taliban militiamen were waiting for them, who opened fire on the people, injuring several people...
Soon, the militia announced that any such gatherings would be prohibited, and the apostate militia claimed that the fighters of the Islamic State would attack the airport to intimidate and disperse the people.
The incident showed how much Afghans want to leave the country, and that they are even willing to do anything for that.”
- February 10: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban and the Pakistani government are the same. The video shows an alleged Pakistani police vehicle hitting an individual riding a scooter and then police officers beating him.
“#Pakistan. Democracy is beloved, brothers and masters of the apostate Taliban militia…Their hearts and actions are the same…”
- February 10: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that there was a failed kidnapping and that “kidnapping, extortion and theft” have become commonplace.
“#a witness #Afghanistan. A failed kidnapping in broad daylight. Kidnapping, extortion and theft have become routine under the rule of the apostate Taliban militia.”
- February 11: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban Uzbek leader, Mawlawi Abd al-Baqi al-Omari, in Faryab defected with hundreds of soldiers due to “injustice and usurpation of Uzbek lands by the Pashtun Taliban.” Omari also accused the Taliban of being “incompetent, unworthy and fanatic.”
“#Khorasan. An Uzbek leader of the Taliban in Faryab defects from the apostate Taliban militia.
Local sources in Faryab said that Mawlawi Abd al-Baqi al-Omari, the local commander of the apostate Taliban militia in this province, defected from the ranks of this group under his command of hundreds of people.
He complained about the injustice and usurpation of Uzbek lands by the Pashtun Taliban.
He described Taliban officials as incompetent, unworthy and fanatic and said, "We do not accept disrespect and our only crime is that we speak Farsi."
He also warned that if Uzbek land grabs and arbitrary arrests by the Pashtun militia in this province are not stopped, he will stand against them…
According to the source, Omari and 200 people under his command gathered in the Belcherakh Faryab area.”
- February 12: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban leaders are attending a ceremony in Kabul celebrating the 44th anniversary of the Iranian revolution with the Iranian ambassador. Abbas Stanikzai, the Taliban Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, stated that Khomeini had established an “Islamic government” in Iran and that Ambassador Qomi emphasized “friendship between the Shiites” and the Taliban “because they are linked geographically, religiously, culturally and economically.” The post states that Taliban personnel in Qatar attended a party at the Iranian embassy.
“#Khorasan. The apostate Taliban militia celebrates the anniversary of the arrival of the Mullahs of the Magi who reject power in Iran…
A ceremony was held in #Kabul to celebrate the forty-fourth anniversary of the Rafidite revolution in #Iran... It was attended by the deputy of the militia's foreign tyrant, the apostate Abbas Stanikzai, and the Magian ambassador Hassan Kazemi Qomi…
In the speech of the militia wearers, he said that they are celebrating the fact that ‘Imam Khomeini’ - may God curse him while he is with him - established an ‘Islamic government’ 44 years ago - may God kill him, I will forgive you - …
In turn, Magician Qomi stressed the importance of friendship between the Shiites and the militia, because they are linked geographically, religiously, culturally and economically.
It is noteworthy that a similar party was held in the city of Herat, and the Taliban tyrants attended a party held at the Magian embassy in the state of Qatar.”
- February 13: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that there was a “failed internal coup attempt in Kabul” in early February over a dispute between Sirajuddin Haqqani, the Minister of the Interior, and Hibatullah Akhundzada, with Haqqani claiming that Akhundzada had made Afghanistan’s situation worse, promoted nationalism, and seized power and that Afghanistan needed international recognition. The post states that Haqqani opposed banning education for women and claimed that there was an “imposition of Pashtun values” on domestic politics.
“#Khorasan. Count them all… The struggle of the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia in the spider's web…
In early February, a number of local sources reported a failed internal coup attempt in Kabul. Frequent confirmations appeared in the last days of this narration, due to the dispute between the tyrant of the Ministry of Interior, the agent Sirajuddin Haqqani, and the militia leader, the hidden Akhundzada.
Agent Haqqani publicly criticized Akhundzada, saying that a leader should not exacerbate the situation of the people, partisan nationalism, and seize power. He also stated that Afghanistan needs international recognition and membership in the United Nations, and in domestic politics there should be no imposition of Pashtun values by the militia…
This discourse is based to a large extent on the issue of women's education, where the Pakistani agent Haqqani took a pro-Western position... and now he is trying to push his position publicly…
In response, the governor of Kandahar, where the hidden Akhundzada is hiding, the apostate Yusuf Fava responded to the agent Haqqani saying that criticizing the rulers publicly is not permissible…
Their hearts are different.”
- February 14: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Stanikzai, the Taliban’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, wrote a letter of condolence to Turkey.
“#Contemplation. Under the image of the most infidel tyrant, he passed through Ataturkia and next to a secular flag involved in a crusader alliance that established the war against Islam and its people…
The deputy of the foreign tyrant of the militia #the apostate Taliban writes condolences to the tyrant of Ataturk.”
- February 14: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the U.S. sends the Taliban money “under the pretext of aid before they attack ISIS-K. The post includes a photo of an alleged U.S. drone in Kabul.
“#Khorasan. American-Taliban coalition. Before each operation of the apostate Taliban militia, money is sent under the pretext of aid, and information is collected and coordinates monitored by the American drones are given.
#Image: Today's flight in the sky of the city of #Kabul…”
- February 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amir Khan Muttaqi, claimed at a recent ceremony that “there is no threat from (Afghanistan to) other countries and that the Islamic State has been eliminated,” but the commander of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CTSO) stated that there are 4,000 ISIS-K fighters near the Afghan-Tajik border and that the total number of ISIS-K fighters in Afghanistan “has increased by 6,500.”
“#Khorasan. The apostate #Taliban militia establishes itself as the protector of the thrones of the tyrants of the region.
The apostate Amir Khan Muttaqi, the foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban, said during the ceremony marking the 26th anniversary of the departure of the soldiers of the former Soviet Union from Afghanistan, that there is no threat from other countries and that the Islamic State has been eliminated (for the seventeen thousandth time...) in Afghanistan.
The apostate bastard added that the tyrants of the neighbors of northern Afghanistan claimed the presence of thousands of Caliphate soldiers in northern Afghanistan.
Adding that there is no threat to the thrones of the tyrant from the soil of Afghanistan…
And the apostate bastard added, proud of his war against Islam and its people under American intelligence and financial support: ‘Any monotheist who raises his head will be suppressed.’ The apostate bastard said that the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia want commercial, diplomatic and economic relations with the whole world.
And the statements of the foreign tyrant of the apostate Taliban militia came in response to the statements of Anatoly Sidorov, head of the joint security alliance, that 4,000 fighters from the soldiers of the Islamic Caliphate are stationed near the Afghan-Tajik border.
The Russian News Agency quoted the Chairman of the Joint Security Council as saying that the total number of the Caliphate fighters in Khorasan has increased by 6,500.”
- February 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stated that there was an explosion near the Taliban security headquarters in Taloqan.
“#Khorasan. An explosion occurred this evening near the security headquarters of the apostate Taliban militia in the city of Taloqan, the capital of Takhar Province.”
- February 15: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban fired at an individual who tried to climb over the wall of Kabul International Airport in August 2021 during the evacuation. The post states that the Taliban were “desperate to protect” the U.S. then and “were desperate to achieve its demands later.”
“#a witness. When someone tried to climb the wall of Kabul International Airport during the US withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021, the apostate Taliban militia confronted them with live bullets.
The rabble militia were desperate to protect the worshipers of the cross previously, and they were desperate to achieve its demands later.”
- February 16: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban’s Minister of Defense, Mullah Yaqoub, warned “against arrogance and the abuse of power.” The post states that this aligns Yaqoub with Sirajuddin Haqqani and that there “are two centers of power in Afghanistan – Kabul and Kandahar.” Kandahar is identified as the seat of Pashtun factions, “while the Kabul wing is striving to gain recognition from the West” and wants to be included in the international system. The post notes that women’s education is currently the current flash point, but the rift will likely grow in response to future disagreements.
“#Khorasan. Spider's home …
Yesterday, the tyrant of the Ministry of Defense of the apostate Taliban Mullah Yaqoub called for respect for the legitimate rights of society and warned against arrogance and abuse of power.
Thus, this speech took a public stand in support of the intelligence, Sirajuddin Haqqani, with whom Mullah Yaqoub had previously shared opinions on many issues.
The rivalries of the militia tyrants and most of their contradictions were hidden from the cameras… Today, there are two centers of power in Afghanistan - Kabul and Kandahar…
And in the wing of the militia in Kandahar, the current tyrant and a number of supporters of his fanatical policy of the Pashtun traditions …
While the Kabul wing is striving to gain recognition from the West and greater integration of the militia into the international community.
It is noteworthy that the issue of women’s education has become the cause of the open verbal conflict … It is likely that the dispute will expand to other topics in the future …”
- February 17: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban promised to rebuild a mural in Mazar-i-Sharif after the Uzbek government expressed their anger over its destruction.
“#Khorasan. Uzbek media reported that after #Tashkent was dissatisfied with the destruction of a mural depicting the poet and painter Alisher Navoi by the apostate Taliban militia in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, the militia promised the country's authorities to rebuild this landmark.”
- February 17: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that “whatever the affiliation” of the perpetrators of an attack on the Pakistani police in Karachi, the Taliban will denounce them and offer their condolences and support to the Pakistani government.
“#Pakistan. A surveyor attack targeting the Police Directorate in the capital #Karachi…
Whatever the affiliation of the attackers, the soles of the apostate Taliban militia denounce it and will express their grief and support for the Pakistani tyrant government.”
- February 20: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Taliban forces and Pakistani border guards clashed at the Torkham border crossing. The post says that “according to local sources, the…Taliban militia first started firing at the Pakistani checkpoint.”
“#Khorasan. A clash between the apostate Taliban militia and the Pakistani border guards.
After the closure of the Torkham crossing, sources reported that a clash took place between the apostate militia and the Pakistani border guards in Torkham.
According to local sources, the apostate Taliban militia first started firing at the Pakistani checkpoint.”
- February 21: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Iranian ambassador to Afghanistan met with China’s special envoy on Afghan Affairs in Kabul to discuss a “government inclusive of all ethnic groups and religious parties in Afghanistan, as well as lift the ban on women’s education and employment.” The post states, “unbelievers come to its (the Taliban’s) home to discuss the best way of ruling for them until the hardened disbelievers are satisfied with them.”
“#contemplation. cartoon country.
The Majusi ambassador to Afghanistan, the Rafidi Hassan Kazemi Qomi, met with the Chinese special representative, the Buddhist Yue Xiaoyong, to discuss ways to establish peace and stability in Afghanistan under the nose of the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia.
Last week, the leaders of Iran and China called on the tyrants of the apostate Taliban to organize an inclusive government inclusive of all ethnic groups and religious parties in Afghanistan, as well as lift the ban on women's education and employment. To implement this call, a meeting was organized for representatives of Beijing and Tehran in the heart of the capital, Kabul.
Glory be to God, the captives of the bases #Islamic_State were not cast with suspicion except that God attached them to them and their masters.
Here is the apostate #Taliban in the glory of the absolute rule that it claims, unbelievers come to its home to discuss the best way of ruling for them until the hardened disbelievers are satisfied with them…”
- February 21: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban Hilux truck was hit with an explosive device in Kabul.
“#Khorasan. An explosive device exploded on a Hilux vehicle belonging to the apostate Taliban militia at around 9 am local time in the capital, Kabul.”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Pakistan’s Minister of Defense met with Baradar in Kabul.
“#Khorasan. The Pakistani defense tyrant arrived in #Kabul at the head of a high-ranking delegation to hold talks with the shoes of the apostate #Taliban_militia, where he was greeted by the apostate American dog Barader…”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban and the U.S. coordinated to kill an ISIS-K leader, Ejaz Ahmad Ahangar, who had performed “an active role in expanding the work of the brothers in Kashmir and India.”
“#contemplation. The Kharijite militia of the apostate #Taliban claimed the killing of a Chechen immigrant a few days ago, and the operation was in coordination with the Americans and the lie trumpet announced the sacrifice of apostasy himself for the operation…
And it turned out, in fact, that the brother was called Ejaz Ahmad Ahangar, may God accept him from India, and he was the first Emir of the state of India.
He began his jihad career in the Pakistani ‘Mujahideen Movement,’ and in 2000 he left for ‘al Qaeda,’ then he left it in 2015 and pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in Khorasan.
Al-Hajji, may God accept him, played an active role in expanding the work of the brothers in Kashmir and India.
May God kill the Khawarij of the era and their captives.”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are “humiliated and despicable” through their meeting with Pakistan’s Foreign Minister, who brought intelligence personnel with him.
“#contemplation. Humiliated and despicable in the presence of their masters, it is mentioned that the foreign tyrant of Pakistan came with the elements of the Pakistani intelligence …”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban is establishing a consortium of companies, some of them in Russia, Iran, and Pakistan, to promote investment and economic development in Afghanistan.
Text: “Acting Minister of Commerce in the Taliban government in Afghanistan, Nooruddin Azizi, told Reuters today (Wednesday) that his government has established a consortium of companies, some of them in Russia, Iran and Pakistan, to develop an investment plan that focuses on energy, mining and infrastructure. Azizi explained that the consortium includes 14 Afghan businessmen, noting that his ministry has signed a memorandum of understanding with foreign companies that will send envoys to Kabul to discuss projects worth up to one billion dollars. The Afghan economy has suffered severe setbacks since the Taliban took over in 2021, prompting the international community to cut most development financing and impose sanctions on the banking sector. A series of attacks by the Islamic State group on foreign targets has also alarmed some investors. Azizi pointed out that the Taliban administration is focusing on launching many long-term business plans, including a consortium and the establishment of economic zones, especially as it works to ensure security. Hideouts (militants) are destroyed. He continued: ‘The Islamic Emirate will ensure security and support the private sector in this field in addition to mining and energy projects,’ he said, the consortium is studying the possibility of building a second tunnel through the Salang corridor that connects northern Afghanistan with the rest of the country, and a water diversion project from Panjshir in the north to the capital, as well as restoring the main highway linking Kabul. In the western province of Herat, the minister stated that the Taliban administration plans to focus on building special economic zones, which it hopes will attract investment. The foreigner explained that shipments of oil, gas and wheat agreed upon with Russia last year began arriving in Afghanistan by land and by rail through Central Asia, after payments were made.”
“Taliban establishes an investment consortium with companies from Russia, Iran and Pakistan”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Zalmay Khalilzad, former U.S. Ambassador and Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation, praised the Taliban for fighting ISIS-K.
“#contemplation. The former US ambassador to #Afghanistan and representative of the Garrison of the Cross in the Shame and Disgrace Agreement in #Doha, praises the dedication of the Kharijites of the apostate #Taliban_militia to seriously implement the agreement in fighting the people of Islam in #Khorasan..”
- February 22: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the previous version of the Taliban never accepted money from the West “because they knew that it came with conditions and concessions,” but that today the Taliban gladly accept funds. The post states that all “the original Taliban leaders have been replaced by agents tamed and examined by America.”
“#contemplation. The original Taliban never accepted the money of the infidels because they knew that it came with conditions and concessions, and they burned it because it is sedition.
Today, the tyrants of the apostate Taliban are proudly circulating pictures of that malicious money, which they receive as salaries for their war against Islam and Muslims, and because all the original Taliban leaders have been replaced by agents tamed and examined by America.
#Imagine, O Muslim and O sane person, that if the Monotheists were proud of this money, what would the captives of the fragmentation of the shoes do, and they are the ones who accused the state of lying and deception in every detail and incoming…
God kills human donkeys…
# It is reported that the Taliban received five packages worth $40 million each within just 10 days.
#the clip: Elements of the first Taliban are burning $1,000 worth of money because it came from an infidel, and it is sedition and bribery.”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that after an explosive device killed four Taliban members, a “security officer” connected to the Baradar faction was arrested. The post states that Afghanistan is a “mixture of intertwined intelligence branches whose main concern is power and money.”
“#Khorasan. Intelligence fights with its pawns…
The death of four members of the apostate Taliban militia, including a leader, in detonating an explosive device on them, and a security officer belonging to the tyrant Baradar branch was arrested.
It has become known that the militia is a mixture of intertwined intelligence branches whose main concern is power and money.”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are calling for the return of Afghan financial assets currently frozen in the U.S. after Judge George B. Daniels of the Southern District of New York ruled that the families of September 11 victims could not be paid with funds from the central bank of Afghanistan.
“Taliban is calling on Washington to return billions of dollars in Afghan assets, after a US court ruling”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that Taliban intelligence official Abdul Mobin was killed in Logar by unknown gunmen.
“#Khorasan. The killing of Mullah Abdul Mobin, an intelligence officer of the apostate Taliban militia, at the hands of unknown gunmen in his house in Duna, in the Muhammad Agha district of Logar province.”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that a Taliban militia leader, Samiullah Maywand, was killed in an explosion in Kabul.
“#contemplation. At first glance, you think he is a role player from the Middle Ages.
A picture of Samiullah Maywand, a leader in the Kharijite militia #the apostate_Taliban and the guardian of the captives of the Great Allegiance…
Who perished in an explosion in the Sartepe district of Karte Naw in Kabul this morning, Thursday.”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram quoting John Kerry from an event at the JFK library in 2010. Kerry stated that most of the Taliban forces are “criminals, thugs, unemployed kids” who are not loyal to the leadership, and the U.S. can work with them.
“Crusader Senator John Kerry: The Taliban may number 25,000 or even 5,000. They are among the militants who remained on the path of Mullah Omar in the Taliban.
The rest is a mixture of criminals, thugs, unemployed kids, and terrorized because their families were terrorized into providing security locally or something. They are not a solid core, and there is no real loyalty to them.. These people can be turned around. These are the ones we can really work with..
The infidel John Kerry speaks clearly about the current leadership of the Kharijites of the era #the apostate_Taliban, and using John Kerry's recipe, America bought the tyrants of the Taliban 2.0…”
- February 23: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram containing a video allegedly of Pakistani intelligence personnel beating a man. The post states that the Taliban consider the Pakistanis to be “neighbors and Muslims.”
“#a witness. Intelligence vaults #Pakistan…
The same intelligence that the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia pretend to be and consider them to be neighbors and Muslims.”
- February 24: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Mullah Yaqoob, the Taliban Minister of Defense, told graduating military officers that they should “not blindly obey (just) anyone,” referring to Taliban leadership in Kandahar and that everyone is aware that the West is using drones in Afghanistan.
“#Khorasan. Spider's home …
Mullah Yaqoob Mujahid Taghut, the defense of the apostate Taliban militia, demanded that the militia members not obey anyone.
In his speech among the newly graduated officers today (Friday), he stressed the conscious obedience to the leaders and tyrants of the militia.
The apostate added: ‘God gave me wisdom and thought and made me obligated. Therefore, we should not blindly obey anyone…’
The tyrant, Yaqoob Mujahid, also admitted that the airspace of Afghanistan is not under the control of the apostate Taliban militia and considered the situation as an ‘occupation.’
During his speech, he said: ‘I am holding the ground and they are circling above me (meaning the marches).. I see this situation with my own eyes and you too... the ministers, commanders, officials and generals are the same.’
The tyrant directs the new graduates not to blindly obey the tyrants of #Kandahar, as he admitted that the airspace was violated by the West.”
- February 24: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the Taliban met with Pakistani intelligence officials in Kabul to discuss the war against ISIS-K. The post states that ISIS-K can attack in Afghanistan or Pakistan and that the Taliban are launching “door-to-door inspection(s)” in cities to search for ISIS-K operatives.
“The details of the recent meeting between the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia and the intelligence officers of Pakistan began.
The motive behind the high-ranking Pakistani delegation's visit to Kabul was not related to financial aid, nor about the Pakistani Taliban militia. Rather, informed local sources confirmed, through leaks from the militia itself, that this emergency visit was linked to the Mujahideen of the Islamic State.
And it has become a reality that the threat of the Caliphate soldiers to launch a regional attack on both sides of the Durand Line in the mountainous regions of #Pakistan and #Afghanistan has increased alarmingly, so that the land communication between Afghanistan and Pakistan has become completely isolated, fearing the ability of the Monotheists to occupy all the mountainous regions of Afghanistan And Pakistan, and this danger was not only felt by America, as its marches do not leave the sky of the country, but the tyrants of Pakistan and the apostate Taliban militia also felt it, and now we see America, the apostate Taliban and Pakistan planning together to prevent it from happening, so the apostate militia launched the door-to-door inspection process to search the Monotheists cells in the cities, because they know that the attack is a reality and these cells will be knives in their loins.”
- February 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Dr. Najmuddin Sohrabi, a Hazara and the head of a hospital in Samangan, was killed at home by “unknown gunmen.”
“#Khorasan. Doctor Najmuddin Sohrabi, head of the hospital of the ‘Dar-e-Suf’ district of Samangan province, was killed last night in his home by unknown gunmen.”
- February 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that U.S. drones operate in Afghan airspace and send intelligence to the Taliban.
“#Khorasan. American drones roam the skies of independent Afghanistan! And over the ‘victorious’ apostate Taliban militia. And we all know that the American aviation monitors the targets and sends them to the militia tyrants.”
- February 25: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the head of the Public Prosecutor’s Office in Balkh criticized Akhundzada, saying that he must answer for his decisions on the Day of Judgement. The post states that the head of the Public Prosecutor’s Office “called on Akhundzada to correct his hostile approach towards the non-Pashtun militia members.”
#Pay attention, may God have mercy on you. The clip has music…
The apostate Mullah Abd al-Qadir Moradi, the tyrant of the Public Prosecutor's Office in #Balkh, joined the criticism of the tyrant of the apostate #Taliban militia, Akhundzada…
In a public speech, he accused the militia's greatest tyrant of injustice nationwide and reminded him of the Day of Judgment, for which he would answer to his horror. He also called on Akhundzada to correct his hostile approach towards the non-Pashtun militia members, who had sacrificed for the militia for many years…
We said it is a Pashtun militia, so the captives shouted in disapproval.
And we said they are divided sects, so the tyrants accused us of ignorance.
And we asked why their tyrant was hidden, so the answer came from among the apostates: Their shares are severe.
They killed Mullah Omar, and they inherited the act of killing some of them for the sake of power and prestige.”
- February 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban are willing to “dismantle and disarm the Pakistani Taliban” as long as Pakistan pays for it. The post says that the Taliban have allegedly made similar overtures to the Chinese government regarding East Turkestan Islamic Movement members.
“The Express Tribune. ‘The Taliban has expressed its willingness to dismantle and disarm the Pakistani Taliban militia and transfer its members from the Afghan-Pakistani border, but on the condition that Islamabad bear the cost of the plan.’ The militia despots have reportedly proposed a similar plan to China regarding Uighur militants…”
- February 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Iranian government officially transferred the Afghan embassy in Tehran to the Taliban.
“#Iran. Iran's Magi of the Rejectionists officially hand over the Afghan embassy to the tyrants of the apostate Taliban militia…”
- February 26: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban recently released footage of those addicted to drugs being sent to rehabilitation clinics. The post claims that the Taliban previously claimed to have planted opium poppies to finance the war and send narcotics to the West. The post claims that “more than 3 million drug addicts cultivate and manufacture” narcotics in Afghanistan.
“#a witness. A few days ago, the apostate #Taliban militia released some videos from their high-level accounts on social media, where they depict scenes of collecting drug addicts from cities and introducing them to rehabilitation clinics to receive free treatment.
Now VOA has revealed the full story and the hidden truth.
Addicts were under the bridges, so they became everywhere, and drug markets spread like mushrooms during the era of the lords of captives.
When the Taliban were asked about the reason for planting drugs previously, they replied that it was to finance the jihad! When they were asked about its production, they said, ‘We only send it to the West so that their children become addicted.’
Today, more than 3 million drug addicts cultivate and manufacture the apostate Taliban.”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that Taliban members participated in the sexual abuse and rape of boys. The post states that when the sons of high-ranking Taliban members were arrested for participating, the Taliban delayed punishing them.
“#a witness. ‘There was a large room in which they used to rape us all, they used to circulate on us, and they used to transfer us from one camp to another. The Taliban committed immorality with me three times, one of which took place in the Chapar mosque.’
‘Bacha bazi’ or ‘the love of boys’ where the boys who are more beautiful or similar to girls are chosen and they are taught to dance and they are dressed in skirts to dance and entertain the audience.
The immorality of sodomy was still widespread among the leaders of the apostate Taliban militia before its soldiers.
And what Sheikh Abi Anas narrated about that with a martyr, where were the sons of the militia leaders actually arrested, and the militia with all its weight procrastinated in establishing God’s punishment on them!
It was nothing until he split the heads of the ungodly with his pen, then sided with the Levant and pledged allegiance to the sheikh to Hamam, may God accept them all.
And they swear by the Lord of the Kaaba that the leaders of the apostate #Al-Qaeda militia at that time knew the story and knew that immorality was widespread among them.
But Satan overcame them, and they obeyed him.”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram citing a Euronews story claiming that the Taliban raped and beat a gay man after tricking him on social media into meeting. The report is dated September 2021.
An Afghan gay man is beaten and raped by the Taliban. ‘Hanan’ spoke with the man for three weeks before he met him, as it turned out that it was nothing but a trap to trap him, as two Taliban members were waiting for him, as soon as they saw him, they beat him...”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram claiming that the brother of the former head of the Passports Department “was caught on a red night with wine, women and bribe money.” The post was originally made in July 2022.
“#Khorasan. The brother of the apostate Alim Gul Haqqani, the ousted head of the Passports Department, was caught on a red night with wine, women and bribe money.”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram asking what the Taliban offered Iran in exchange for taking over the Afghan embassy in Tehran.
“What did the apostate Taliban militia offer to the Magians of Iran in order to allow it to take over the headquarters of the Afghan embassy in Tehran? May God have mercy on those who named them the Emirate of Embassies.”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Qari Tufail, an ISIS-K commander, was killed by the Taliban. The post states that he “killed the Russian, Pakistani, and Chinese diplomats.”
“#contemplation. Kharijites of the militia #Taliban_Muradah celebrate his killing…
Whoever is a lion, may God accept him.
Qari Tufail or Haji Fateh killed the Russian, Pakistani and Chinese diplomats, because he killed an infidel for the sake of God they killed him.”
- February 27: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the U.S. gives the Taliban information for killing ISIS-K members.
“The city and the desert should know that the information comes from the Protector of the Cross, so its flying aircraft roams the sky of the country day and night to search, monitor and spy on the monotheists.
By God, if the plane had landed, the Taliban would have been blinded, and it would not have seen a monotheist if he sat on the pupils of one of them.
May the curse of God be upon the Kharijites of the Taliban.
Is it not with God's grace for the captives of Al-Qaeda..
May God bless you in this world and the hereafter..
You are killing us because we say our Lord is God and we are not satisfied with the law of anything but Islam!!
And judge Qom and judge from your adversaries strong with a pretext that will calm the mountains on the Day when regret will not work.”
- February 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the U.S. left an estimated $7 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan.
“Visual report: The Wall Street Journal: #Washington left $7 billion worth of military equipment to Taliban after withdrawing from #Afghanistan.”
- February 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that Turkey has become the seventh country to have transferred the Afghan embassy to control of the Taliban, in addition to China, Russia, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Iran.
“#concrete. #Ataturkia officially transferred the Afghan embassy in #Ankara to the control of the apostate #Taliban militia. This is the seventh country after China, Russia, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Iran. This decision was taken a day after a similar move by the Magians of #Tehran.”
- February 28: Pro-ISIS post on Telegram stating that the Taliban have returned an Iranian border guard they previously detained after he entered Afghanistan. The post contrasts this with attacks against ISIS-K.
“#a witness. The Iranian soldier, who was previously arrested by some of the Taliban militia, because he rhetorically assaulted the Afghans at the border center.
As for the Sunnis, storming the missile launchers first, then sifting the shot, so that no child or female remains.
God's curse on the slums of the fragmentation.”
3. ISIS Amaq Statements
- January 11: ISIS-K claims to have killed and wounded 20 employees and guards of the Taliban Foreign Ministry in Kabul in a suicide attack targeting the facility’s main gate.
“Khorasan Province: 20 dead and dozens wounded, among the employees and guards of the (Taliban Foreign Ministry), including a number of (diplomats), in a martyrdom operation in the center of (Kabul).
By the grace of God Almighty, the knights of the testimony of the brother (Kheiber al-Qandahari) – went towards the Taliban headquarters for foreign affairs in Kabul city after bypassing all the barriers & security measures imposed by the militia, then detonated his explosive belt in the midst of a gathering of employees and guards at the main gate of the headquarters, killing and injuring about 20 of them, including a number of ‘diplomats,’ and praise to God.”
- January 11: Additional information provided by Amaq regarding the attack, specifically that the attack occurred while foreign ministry employees were being trained on “dealing with ‘foreign’ politicians and visitors.”
“A new martyrdom attack hits a sovereign headquarters of the Taliban militia in ‘Kabul’ and scores of dead and wounded among them.
Afghanistan - Kabul - Amaq Agency: Today, a new martyrdom attack struck the sovereign headquarters of the Taliban militia in the center of the capital, ‘Kabul,’ leaving dozens dead and wounded among them, including a number of ‘diplomatic’ employees.
Security sources told ‘Amaq’ agency that a martyrdom fighter from the Islamic State was able to reach the headquarters of the ‘Foreign Ministry’ of the Taliban militia in the center of the capital, ‘Kabul,’ after bypassing all the barriers and security measures imposed by the militia on this area, which includes other sovereign and security headquarters.
The sources added that the martyrdom fighter detonated an explosive belt he was wearing in the midst of a gathering of the staff and guards of the headquarters and security officials working there, at the moment they left the headquarters, which resulted in the death of at least 20 people, including a number of ‘diplomats,’ in addition to dozens of wounded.
The same sources revealed to ‘Amaq’ that the bombing came in conjunction with holding a ‘training course’ for the militia's ‘foreign affairs’ employees, to train them on the rules of dealing with ‘foreign’ politicians and visitors.
This is the second attack targeting the militia's sovereign headquarters, after a similar attack ten days ago, which hit a gathering of members of the military section attached to ‘Kabul Airport’ and claimed 50 dead and wounded militia members.”
- February 14: ISIS claims to have killed an individual spying for Pakistani intelligence in Bajaur with explosives.
“Khorasan Province, by the grace of God Almighty, the soldiers of the Caliphate targeted a spy of the apostate Pakistani intelligence, in the Mamond area in Bajaur, by detonating an explosive device, which led to his death, and praise be to God.”
4. Pro-ISIS Sunni Shield Foundation Video, Released on January 11, 2023
Pro-ISIS Sunni Shield Foundation video celebrating the January 1 attack on the military section of the Kabul airport. The video celebrates the attacker, who had also previously participated in the December 12, 2022, Kabul hotel attack. The video totals 7 minutes and 54 seconds and consists of previously released footage, screenshots of al-Naba documents, and news footage.
“A martyrdom operation claimed 50 dead and wounded in the ranks of the Taliban at the entrance to (Kabul Military Airport).”
5. Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine, Released January 15, 2023
Summary of articles below.
Article 1: Crackdown on Popular Front of India: Lessons for Indian Muslims
- The Indian government’s banning of the Popular Front of India (PFI) follows a pattern of anti-Muslim behavior.
- Whenever a Muslim organization gains supporters and power, the Indian government seeks to ban it.
- Hinduvata groups are treated differently.
- Agitating to commit violence by right wing Hindu groups, such as a recent incident where there were calls for the collection of weapons to be used against Muslims were not punished.
- Bombs were confiscated from an RSS office, but they were not outlawed.
- Calls for genocide against Muslims are not punished.
- The article states that Muslim Indians should join ISIS.
Article 2: Memories of Shuhada: Abu Muhammad al-Uzbeki-Taqabbalallah
- Ahmad ‘Ali, known as Abu Muhammad, was born in Surkhandarya, Uzbekistan.
- He got married at the age of 22 in 2003 and then went to work in South Korea in 2008. While working in South Korea, Abu Muhammad radicalized and then contacted the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) on the Internet.
- Abu Muhammad considered joining another group but had a dream telling him that they had lost their way.
- In order to move to Afghanistan, Abu Muhammad first went to Russia and then Azerbaijan, before traveling to Iran and then Waziristan, Pakistan.
- Abu Muhammad worked as a doctor and drove a transport truck.
- In 2015, the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan pledged their allegiance to ISIS, afterwards the Taliban began a campaign against the IMU in Zabul.
- The Taliban were brutal and executed over 150 IMU members.
- The Taliban were trying to prove their loyalty to the U.S, U.K., and Iran.
- Abu Muhammad was captured by the Taliban along with nine other IMU fighters and executed, even though the Taliban had told them they would be returned to their families.
Article 3: The Allies of Shaytan and the Allies of Ar-Rahman
- The Taliban are selling the wealth of Afghanistan to non-Muslims.
- Mineral deposits in Afghanistan, including lithium, gold, and copper, are being sold to foreign governments, including China.
- China held a meeting with the foreign ministers of Pakistan, Iran, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan to make an alliance to steal mineral wealth from Afghanistan.
- It is not surprising that the Taliban would make this deal. The Taliban do not care about the suffering of the Uyghurs.
- China forbids Uyghurs from praying, fasting during Ramadan, greeting others with Salaam, holding Islamic weddings, celebrating Eid, or using the Uyghur language or Islamic texts. Mosques are heavily surveilled, parents are forbidden from giving their children Islamic names, and halal food is banned. Shops are required to sell alcohol and pork.
- China enforces atheism on their population.
- Taliban envoys attended celebrations for the 73rd anniversary of the Chinese Republic.
- The Taliban have not spoken out against the wholesale repression of Uyghurs, claiming that they do not want to interfere in China’s internal affairs.
- The Taliban are aware of the violations against the Uyghurs.
- The Taliban have also sought to improve relations with the Indian government.
- Muslims cannot make alliances with non-believers who are fighting other Muslims.
Article 4: The Al-Fallujah Complex
- The U.S. recently named a ship “al-Fallujah.”
- The U.S. learned from the first and second battles of Fallujah that they should use proxies instead of putting their own soldiers in harm’s way.
- This has happened in Mosul, and Baghouz.
- The Americans thought that killing Zarqawi would help, but the fight will continue until the end of time.
Article 5: The Pillars of Faith
- The six pillars of faith:
- Belief in the existence and oneness of Allah.
- Belief in the existence of angels.
- Belief in religious books, especially the Quran.
- Belief in religious messengers.
- Belief in the day of judgement.
- Belief in the divine decree.
Article 6: Operations Paving the Way to the Victory
- Wilayah Khorasan: December 12, 2022, attack on a hotel in Kabul that was often used by Chinese diplomats and business people. The attack used two previously placed bags of explosives, targeting a “Chinese party” and the hotel reception hall. The attackers allegedly killed at least 30 people, and burned parts of the hotel. One of the attackers, Abdul Jabbar, withdrew and attacked a group of Taliban members on January 1, in front of the military gate at the Kabul airport with a suicide belt, killing and wounding 50 of them.
- Wilayah Sahel: on December 14, ISIS fighters fought with al-Qaeda near the village of Tagalt in Menaka. Over 100 al-Qaeda aligned fighters were killed, dozens were wounded, and six were captured. The Malian armed forces launched airstrikes on ISIS positions during the battle, killing several fighters.
- Wilayah Iraq:
- North Baghdad: ISIS killed three soldiers with an IED, including a regimental commander, and wounded seven others.
- Kirkuk: ISIS fighters attacked a federal police unit in at-Tarfawi, killing nine, and destroying an armored vehicle.
- On December 20, a covert unit attacked a Shiite militia vehicle, killing two, and then killed six and wounded seven from the unit that came to repel the attack.
- Wilayah Sham: Raqqah: Two ISIS fighters attacked the headquarters of Kurdish fighters near Raqqah, killing six and injuring 10. The attack was in revenge for ISIS prisoners held by Kurdish fighters.
- Wilayah Sinai: A covert ISIS unit attacked Egyptian police in Ismailia, killing three and wounding at least 12.
Article 7: Virtues of Poor Muhajireen
- Those who immigrate and serve on the front lines will have the highest reward in the afterlife.
- If you are poor now, you will be rewarded in the afterlife.
Article 8: The Rise of Far-Right Extremists in Palestine and the Silence Before (the) Storm for the Muslims
- The rise of the far right in Israel is an attempt to “uproot the last traces of Islam and Muslims, not only from Palestine, but also from other parts of the Arab worlds.”
- A history of the British mandate period, the founding of Israel, the displacement of Palestinians, the Six Day War.
- Arab states have fought for Palestine because of nationalism and not as part of a religious struggle. Arab states have accepted UN declarations.
- Historical instances when Israeli soldiers killed civilians who attempted to cross into Israeli territory, massacre of Qibya.
- A history of Israeli displacement in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Arab rulers fought Israel under the “polytheistic banners of nationalism and patriotism.”
- Iran supported uprisings against Israel because Palestinians “were forsaken by the Arab(s)”
- The Israeli settler movement gained steam after the 1967 war.
- Many Muslims are “indifferent to the Palestine issue.”
- The Israeli electorate has become more right wing over time.
- Individuals who were previously considered too extreme are now part of the Israeli government, including Kahanists.
- As the Israeli government implements right wing policies “we can expect an escalation of violence, demolitions of the houses of the Muslims, and forceful seizures of lands of the Muslims.”
- The only solution is fighting.
6. Pro-ISIS-K Graphic Regarding Quran Burning Released on January 27, 2023
- Calls for people to rise up in response to the desecration of the Quran in Sweden and the Netherlands. Alleges that Muslims are not united due to nationalism.
- Demonstrations, which accomplish nothing, are being held around the world.
- The Taliban, “the body guards of the infidels,” are tweeting about the burning of the Quran while they discuss further integration into the international system with Europe.
- “Swedish and Dutch organizations are taking over (the) Taliban’s finances now, while their intelligence agencies are operating freely in the name of humanitarian organizations.”
- ISIS-K calls for revenge.
7. Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine Issue 21, Released February 2, 2023
Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine Issue 21, Released February 2, 2023
Article 1: And Dusts (sic) Will Never Settle Down Until the Day of Reckoning
- The West’s belief in freedom of religion and freedom of speech is hypocritical.
- The West wants Muslims to believe in tolerance, while simultaneously burning the Quran.
- Muslims are imprisoned around the world for practicing their religion.
- Desecrating the Quran is part of an effort by the West to see how far they can push “freedom of speech” while the West moves towards far-right extremism.
- 2015 Charlie Hebdo attack mentioned and Amedy Coulibaly praised, Brussels attacks praised.
- The West condemns these as attacks against innocents while refusing to name the attacks against Muslims.
- Attackers in Europe and North America have used whatever tools are at their disposal.
- The burning of a Quran in Sweden is not only about the specific act itself, but how Muslims react to it and whether or not they permit “any transgression against our religious values.” Doing nothing will only invite similar future actions.
Article 2: The Bitter Outcome of Worshipping Tawaghit in the Land of Cow Worshippers
- Muslims in India live under a legal regime that does not represent them.
- Muslim politicians in India support patriotism and nationalism.
- Many Muslims were killed in the 2002 Gujarat Riots and Hindu attackers were not properly punished.
- Prime Minister Modi and Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah released Hindus who committed acts of sexual violence. This is not justice.
Article 3: The Arab Muslim Land is Lost, the Islamic Khalifah Will Take it Back Bi’Dhnillah
- National leaders in the Arabian Peninsula have allowed the public spread of disbelief.
- In Dubai and Abu Dhabi, “prostitution, alcohol, drugs, music, gambling, homosexuality, extreme consumerism and lust for material gains” are allowed.
- The UAE claims they are building a diplomatic relationship with Israel because of the threat of Iran.
- Support for the Palestinian cause during the World Cup was a false effort of “taming the Palestinian resistance” to prevent Palestinians from joining ISIS.
- Alcohol was available during the World Cup.
- This is what happens when religion is cast aside to participate in the international community, who deploy the language of “’pluralism’ and coexistence’ with the aim to neutralize Islam by demoting it to a level of parity with the other alleged religions.”
- Qatar has left “the Islamic era for good” by hosting the World Cup and paying bribes to members of FIFA.
- Qatar abused migrant workers, many of them Muslims, treating them as slaves.
- Mohammad bin Salman will likely want to host a future World Cup in Saudi Arabia.
- The Saudi government allows immorality in Riyadh and Jeddah, including music festivals.
- Religious officials who dissent against Mohammed bin Salman are imprisoned.
- Riyadh Halloween event is condemned.
- “Jewish businessmen” are allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia and “European Jews” are working on creating a dialog center, which is a forbidden alliance.
Article 4: The ‘Ibidah of Qital Killing and Corpses
- There is a psychological war being waged against ISIS, trying to convince people that the group are “spreaders of corruption, mischief makers, terrorists, warmongers, and savages.”
- This is a perversion of Islam, perpetrated by the West and their allies, especially media.
- Similar events happened in Quranic times
- Focusing on original religious texts is an important way to combat this.
- Offensive fighting is compulsory.
- ISIS has never killed recklessly.
Infographic 1: ISIS provinces have released pledge of allegiance videos for the new leader.
Article 5: Allah’s Hudood and Taliban’s Drama
- The Taliban sentenced various criminals to being whipped in a sports stadium in Logar Province.
- This punishment was incorrect, and applied to individuals accused of various crimes, which is a mockery of religious punishment.
- The Taliban have instituted a secular system in Afghanistan, while trying to convince their citizens that it is Islamic.
- The Taliban are trying to convince the world that they have instituted a religious system that is compatible with the international community.
- The Taliban sentenced an individual accused of adultery to 21 lashes, when the proper punishment is 100 lashes if they are unmarried, and 100 lashes and banishment for a year if one person is married and another is unmarried, and 100 lashes and stoning to death if they are both married.
- The Taliban sentenced an alleged thief to 21 lashes, when the mandated punishment is to have a hand cut off.
- The Taliban sentenced a man accused of being gay to 39 lashes, when the mandated punishment is death.
Article 6: In Response to the Incidents of Burning and Desecrating the Holy Quran by the Infidels of Sweden and the Netherlands
- People in Sweden and the Netherlands have burned and desecrated the Quran.
- Protests occur against this behavior, but it accomplishes nothing.
- The Taliban are protecting foreign diplomats and Westerners in Afghanistan, while protesting the desecration of the Quran through tweeting.
- The only way to take revenge is through violence.
Article 7: The Oppression of the Uyghur Muslims and the Concentration Camps in China
- Up to 1.5 million Uyghurs have been put in Chinese concentration camps.
- In 1966, Mao initiated a campaign that destroyed traditional life in Xinjiang.
- Mosques were destroyed or converted into communist party buildings.
- Religious texts and texts in the Uyghur language were burned.
- Many people were sent from the cities in the east to Xinjiang.
- Skilled Han workers were brought to Xinjiang to develop the oil, gas, and cotton industries.
- Under the regime of Deng Xiaoping, after Mao’s death, Uyghurs were allowed to “explore their cultural history and revive their traditions and religion.” This led to a religious revival and the building of thousands of new mosques.
- In the 1990s, calls for independence for East Turkestan led to a crackdown and repression by the Chinese government, including massacres of peaceful protestors.
- After the 9/11 attacks, China began a systematic crackdown in Xinjiang against the Uyghurs.
- In June 2009, Uyghurs in Urumqi protesting a fight between Uyghurs and Hans in a factory in Guangdong Province, were shot by Chinese paramilitary forces.
- This was followed by vigilante attacks by the Han against Uyghurs, and the Chinese government cut internet access to Xinjiang.
- Attacks by Uyghurs were committed after 2009. The Chinese government of Xi Jinping instituted a harsher crackdown in Xinjiang.
- In 2015, the Chinese government created a massive surveillance system using biometrics.
- Starting in 2017, Uyghurs could be arrested for wearing the hijab, traveling abroad or making international phone calls, growing a long beard, or keeping Islamic books.
- Hundreds of thousands of Uyghurs started being sent to concentration camps.
- The article concludes with photos of the two ISIS fighters identified as attacking the Kabul hotel frequented by visiting Chinese businesspeople in December, juxtaposed with photographs of Chinese leaders and Taliban leaders, and the leaders of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Pakistan, and Turkey meeting with Xi Jinping.
Infographic 2: Just Terror in the Recent Times Across Europe and America
- A list of attacks attributed to ISIS or ISIS supporters: San Bernardino (2015), Paris (2015), Monterouge (2015), Berlin (2016), Brussels (2016), Barcelona (2017), Manchester (2017), New York City (2017), Orlando (2017)
Article 8: Refuting the Lying Tongues
- International Committee of the Red Cross employees should be killed.
- The U.S. supports the Taliban because it is part of a plan of eliminating “extremism.”
- All international organizations such as the International Committee of the Red Cross are at war with ISIS and true believers.
- The Red Cross (and the Red Crescent) are part of an attempt at mass “Christianization.” All of their works are for this purpose, even though they use the language of humanitarianism.
- The ICRC was founded by a “Catholic alliance.”
- ICRC vaccination and medical programs are harmful.
- ICRC employees are spies for the West and Israel.
- The ICRC is an “enemy of Islam” and also previously provided medical treatment to Taliban members.
- The Red Cross “lays a foundation for the neo-colonization” of territories and exists to fool people into thinking that the intentions of the West are good.
- The Taliban claim that ISIS-K is an “American project” but only ISIS-K does not want to be part of the international community and does not take money from international organizations.
8. Pro-ISIS Al-Azaim Media Foundation Video “We Kill Those Whom You Protect,” Released on February 13, 2023
“We Kill Those Whom You Protect,” approximately 48-minute-long video released by the pro-ISIS-K al-Azaim Media Foundation on February 13.
- The Taliban are unable to prevent ISIS-K attacks on diplomatic personnel in Afghanistan. The video celebrates ISIS-K attacks on the Kabul Airport on 2021, the attacks on the Russian and Pakistani embassies, and the attack on the Kabul hotel popular with Chinese nationals.
- The Taliban were chosen to lead Afghanistan by the West and installed through the Doha Agreement.
- The Taliban claim that religious law cannot be implemented at this time, which is heretical.
- The Taliban are now “friends” with the whole world, including the U.S., and have given them assurances of peace.
- The Taliban have stated that they will not allow other countries to be threatened from Afghan soil and that it is their duty to protect embassies and diplomats.
- The Taliban have provided assurances of security to diplomats, the UN, and international humanitarian NGOs.
- The Taliban are trying to institute democracy and are guilty of moral corruption.
- Embassies specifically named that the Taliban are protecting: Russia, Iran, China, India, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- The Taliban claim they are implementing religious rule, but will not go beyond their own borders. They have befriended tyrants and non-Muslims.
- The Taliban have no problem greeting Chinese officials as guests, despite the persecution of the Uyghurs. The Taliban will not hold the Chinese government accountable.
- If the Taliban leader is indeed the Amir al-Mu'minin, he should fight on behalf of Muslims, including the Uyghurs.
- The Taliban claim to be against oppression, but they do not want to interfere in the affairs of other countries.
- The Taliban will suffer because they defend the rights of the West and other foreigners in Afghanistan.
- The Taliban claim that they have defeated ISIS-K and that their supporters have fled.
- The Taliban have been massacring those they claim support ISIS-K.
- The Taliban are not Islamic, but are instead the followers of Pakistan and the U.S.
- The Taliban are paid $40 million per week to fight ISIS-K.
- Taliban agreements with the U.S., China, Russia etc. are illegitimate. The Taliban are working to implement secularism.
- The video contains a montage celebrating the August 26, 2021 Kabul Airport Attack.
- The Taliban call ISIS-K a product of the U.S., while the U.S. is fighting ISIS all over the world.
- The Taliban claim to not consider the U.S. enemies, while the latter are responsible for crimes against Muslims around the world.
- ISIS will take revenge against the U.S.
- The video celebrates attacks in the West and the 2021 Kabul Airport attack.
- There is a montage of footage of the Airport attack’s aftermath.
- The video also takes issue with Russia and calls the Taliban traitors for protecting their diplomatic facilities.
- The video celebrates the September 2022 attack on the Russian embassy in Kabul.
- The video also celebrates the rocket attacks on Tajikistan and Uzbekistan from Afghanistan.
- Iran has been weakened.
- Celebration of the October attack on the Shah Cheragh shrine in Shiraz.
- Pakistan has strong ties to the Taliban.
- Celebration of the December attack on the Pakistani embassy in Kabul.
- Pakistan thought that Afghanistan would be a “playground,” but the Taliban failed to provide security to their “masters.”
- The Taliban are unable to prevent ISIS-K attacks on diplomatic personnel.
- China has committed mass abuses against the Uyghur population in Xinjiang.
- Celebration of the December attack on a Kabul hotel popular with Chinese nationals.
- ISIS is not indifferent to the plight of the Uyghurs, while the Taliban are.
- Contains pledge of allegiance video from the hotel attackers.
- The video states that freeing the Uyghurs is one of the biggest objectives of ISIS. The Taliban will be unable to protect the Chinese.
- Joining and fighting with ISIS is the only choice.
- The video concludes with a montage of clips and photos of ISIS attacks in Afghanistan and neighboring states, combat footage, and clips of Taliban leaders meeting with foreign leaders.
9. Pro-ISIS Voice of Khorasan Web Magazine Issue 22, Released February 16, 2023
Article 1: It Was Not Allah Who Wronged You, But You Wronged Yourself
- The earthquake in Turkey and Syria was a sign to have faith.
- Turkey, Russia, Iran, Assad, and Kurdish forces are carving up land formerly held by ISIS in Syria.
- Turkey will hand over Idlib to Assad, in order to incorporate other parts of Syria into the “Turkish sphere.”
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham claim they are building a military to fight Assad, but they will fall in line behind Turkey.
- In a future deal, HTS will operate as the de-facto authority within their territory, but only with the power given to them by Assad.
- Julani will accept this so that he can continue to rule.
- HTS and Julani are working with Turkey to destroy all groups in the region that will not “sell off the Idlib region.”
- People in Idlib are opposed to the rule of HTS. The article accuses HTS of working with Assad and staging fake fighting.
- Those who joined HTS made a mistake and should fight alongside ISIS.
- Julani is using the earthquake to boost his image.
- HTS rescue forces are not providing aid.
Infographic 1: Kahramanmaras Earthquake
- The infographic infers that the earthquake was punishment for Turkey’s crimes against religion and fighting ISIS.
Article 2: Stern, Indeed is Your Lord’s Punishment
- Pervez Musharraf was a “loyal puppet” of the West.
- Crimes of Musharraf:
- The killing of Muslims during the Lal Masjid siege.
- “Preparing the ground” for the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan.
- Crackdowns targeting Muslims.
- Turning people over to U.S. authorities.
- Summary of Lal Masjid (Red Mosque) siege:
- In July 2007, Musharraf ordered an attack on the Lal Masjid in Islamabad where hundreds of people had called for the Pakistani government to rule by religious laws.
- Women protested against the destruction of mosques by the Pakistani government.
- The inhabitants of Lal Masjid were declared radical extremists, and 15,000 Pakistani soldiers attacked the mosque.
- Pakistani soldiers laid siege to the mosque for seven days, and allegedly killed hundreds of people and burned copies of the Quran in the attack.
- Musharraf also limited freedom of speech and imposed limitations on media outlets, while passing laws targeting those who support political Islam.
Article 3: Advice for the Soldiers of the Islamic State
- Sincerity is crucial.
- Knowledge must proceed action.
- Do not let family get in the way of fighting.
- Only declare takfir against those where all the conditions are fulfilled.
- Fulfill all legitimate agreements and covenants of security granted by leadership.
- Avoid sin.
- Beware of love of being praised.
- Injustice or dishonesty leads to losses.
- Overcome desire, take up fasting.
- Be truthful.
- Be agreeable and humble.
- Don’t focus on the flaws of others.
- Use “sweet and pleasant words and deeds.”
- Reverence for leadership.
- Accept all decisions by the leadership.
Article 4: Jihad is an Obstacle in the Path of the Followers of Whim
- Many people choose to follow their own whims instead of religion.
- The LGBT movement and legalization of same sex relationships is turning away from religion.
- This is a secret project of the West, who want to corrupt youth with nudity, drugs, and same sex relations.
- This is an attempt to change religion to the dictates of the West.
- The ongoing effort to legitimize same sex marriages in Pakistan is an example of this.
- An LGBT friendly music event was held in Pakistan and funded by the German consulate.
Infographic 2: Kill Them Wherever You Find Them
- Advocates attacks, especially in Sweden and the Netherlands.
- Targets suggested: police and security personnel, markets, festivals, malls, public spaces, stadiums, music concerts, sporting events, crowds, protests, rallies, and parties.
Article 5: If You Forsake Your Brother Tomorrow You Will Be Forsaken Too
- The Rohingya are being attacked because they are Muslims.
- The government of Myanmar considers them a threat to the country’s national and religious identity.
- The Bangladeshi government’s acceptance of Rohingya refugees is “empty, fake, and shallow.” The government of Bangladesh wanted good media coverage and help from NGOs, but all NGOs want to convert people to Christianity.
- The government of Bangladesh doesn’t rule by religious law.
- They lack empathy and deprived the refugees of basic needs.
- They lack a feeling of duty towards helping the Rohingya.
- The Rohingya are not treated as equals by the Bangladeshi government.
Article 6: Reality of the Wild West: United Kingdom of Kufr
- The West now uses psychological warfare instead of conventional warfare.
- History of British imperialism in India and the Middle East.
- Rebellion of 1857 by Indian Muslims against British rule.
- History of British imperialism in India as it related to Muslim farmers.
- In Both India and Palestine, the British left behind their local bureaucrats and loyalists.
- The current economic difficulties of countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are an updated version of the policies the British used against Muslims in India.
- People in the West, especially the UK, should be aware of the hypocrisy of their governments.
Article 7: The Obligation of Khilafah and the Whispers of Shaytan
- It is obligatory to obey the leader of the caliphate.
- Fighting is obligatory.
10. Al-Azaim Nasheed Released February 21, 2023
On February 21, the pro-ISIS al-Azaim Foundation released a Pashto nasheed titled “All Muslims are our Brothers.”
11. Al-Qaeda Statement on Somalia Released February 21, 2023
In a three-page communique titled “Statement Regarding the Latest Crusade Against Muslims of Somalia,” al-Qaeda’s as-Sahab media outlet declared that Somalia would have the same outcome as Afghanistan, specifically, that the U.S. and their local allies would be defeated.