If you believe that any material on this website infringes your copyright, please notify us as follows, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To notify us, the DMCA requires that you:
- Send a written notice to CEP’s designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement to: Lara Pham ([email protected]), P.O. Box 3980, New York, New York 10185, 212.922.0061.
- In your written notice, include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf as the purported owner of the exclusive right that you allege is being infringed;
- Identify the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the website;
- Identify the material you claim to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CEP to locate the material;
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit CEP to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Last Updated: April 11, 2016
Counter Extremism Project Consumer Relations Department, Attention: Lara Pham P.O. Box 3980 New York, New York 10185 E-mail: [email protected]
™ & © 2016 Counter Extremism Project. All rights reserved.